IGNORED

Captain Sir Tom Moore

Slacker

3 hours ago, TomF said:

Been quite a lot of accusations at his daughter for a while now.  Some think she’s tarnishing his reputation while she grifts away 

His daughter and son-in-law both - their 'PR/Business Improvement' company, Maytrix, is questionable as well, repeated delays in submitting accounts and threatened with enforced closure on more than one occasion. 

• Like 1

On 25/02/2022 at 08:30, PHILINFRANCE said:

His daughter and son-in-law both - their 'PR/Business Improvement' company, Maytrix, is questionable as well, repeated delays in submitting accounts and threatened with enforced closure on more than one occasion. 

That is totally shocking if true. Captain Tom became a hero during covid not only in the UK but across the world.

• Like 1

• Admin
13 hours ago, Slacker said:

Fair play to her.She has managed to do an interview and not been the most disgusting person involved. 

8 hours ago, Super said:

Not sure the family came across very well in that programme.

The only thing I can think of was that they thought doing the interview would get them some sympathy?

Amazing they don't seem to have any remorse for taking the money and admitting they would do it again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

The only thing I can think of was that they thought doing the interview would get them some sympathy?

Amazing they don't seem to have any remorse for taking the money and admitting they would do it again

I didn't watch it mate. Won't watch anything with Morgan on it.From what you say it seems they are just going to try and bluster their way through it.Disgraceful if true.

• Like 1

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I didn't watch it mate. Won't watch anything with Morgan on it.From what you say it seems they are just going to try and bluster their way through it.Disgraceful if true.

I agree he is a rat

One thing I have not seen anywhere is if they got paid for the interview?

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

I agree he is a rat

One thing I have not seen anywhere is if they got paid for the interview?

If they did you can guarantee it didn't go to the CT Foundation. I don't like PM much but he was the best person to do that interview.

• Like 1