IGNORED

A request from the Supporters Club and Trust

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

A message from Stu Rogers (@thatcham red), chair of the SC&T (sent to our contact list earlier today by e-mail):

"Whilst the disruption to the football season is frustrating for all involved, I am sure that we are all agreed that there are bigger things to focus on at the moment. And in the light of that, I have been chatting to Jon Lansdown feeding in some ideas and thoughts on what could be done to benefit both fans of Bristol City FC and the wider community. Some of the initiatives up and running by the Football Club in and around Ashton Gate are admirable and we as a supporters group would like to build on that and find other ways to meet unmet need locally.

Please click the link below to answer 5 quick questions, which will help the Supporters club & Trust board determine the best way to do this. We would also value your steer on the potentially thorny issues of furlough and senior executive pay.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY

Thanks for taking the time to complete this short survey, I would really value your thoughts. Stay in and stay safe everyone."

As Stu says above, there are only 5 questions, so it only takes a couple of minutes. It would probably be best if you don't announce on here how you have responded, so as not to influence others. Everybody's personal opinion is what we'd like to learn.

Archived