IGNORED

Robins Lotto Winner ...

t_b

Watched the video before reading the comments and never expected that at all. What a superb gesture and even though I always thought he was an excellent contributor to this forum,  he seems to be an even better human. 

Rob, if we ever cross paths the beers are on me mate.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Any idea when the supporters trust start their voting for 'supporter of the year?'

Everything is on hold for now waiting for what happens with the end of the season. We had started planning things and so we very much intend to have the awards as usual when we can.  

Puts giving my prize away for winning Ole’s ‘Guess the Attendance’ on his (excellent) pre-OTIB Forum into perspective ?.

What an absolute star that man is. Humbled by his generosity (and his bravery living amongst Millwall fans). 

6 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Puts giving my prize away for winning Ole’s ‘Guess the Attendance’ on his (excellent) pre-OTIB Forum into perspective ?.

What an absolute star that man is. Humbled by his generosity (and his bravery living amongst Millwall fans). 

Nonsense. We all do what we can what we can.

All acts of kindness deserve acknowledgement.

Read the comments before I watched the video. Didn’t know what to expect, but wow, top man @Olé. What a generous & selfless thing to do. If there is anything good from this global pandemic, it’s the stories like this that I keep hearing or reading about. Class act. ? COYR 

I would only have spent it on drink and terrible away games.

*Thank you for the kind words but I didn't wake up with that money that day I didn't need to go to bed with it and feel any different, but I'm pretty sure now more than ever there are some places where it could make much more difference. It's no big deal, those two causes at very different levels never cease to amaze me with their humanity, they do far more than I could ever do.

https://helpbristolshomeless.org

https://www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk

Also the truth is I'd already hung up on LJ's first call, it was 430, work is manic and I still hadn't had lunch, I was in a terrible mood and in the middle of a video conference to a supplier, when LJ rang back a second time I was sure it was a salesman taking the piss and snapped at him to call later, once I figured it out I could hardly go oh cracking job send that over I'll have that ?

Archived