IGNORED

Robins Lotto Winner ...

t_b

Unbelievable gesture Rob. Don't think any City fan could be any prouder of a fellow Red after this!

I haven't been on your site for a while but my son and I are having a browse and will put an order in by the end of the week. Hope you still ship to Australia.

Just wondered if you'd had any thoughts on a possible Norman Hunter shirt following your excellent Gerry Gow tribute shirt produced in 2016. I'll put an order in now if you do.

Once again - well done!

Hey Rob, good to see a totally natural reaction to a call from Lj. Really liked your generous gesture and also your reminder to City fans who moan on here that watching Ljs City team away these seasons can be the best of their lives - if they travel, like you do. 

Effort in, reward out. Good choice of charities considering you didn't have long to think about it! Well done all round. 

Can only echo what everyone else is saying, fantastic gesture from you @Olé.  Hugely generous especially at these testing times, sounds like you are busy at work so long may that continue!

I think I too would have been very untrusting if someone claiming to be LJ had rang me too, probably would have pressed him harder to ‘prove it’ and pissed him right off ?

Archived