Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Robins Lotto Winner ...

Total class from @Olé there, what a superb gesture and heart felt. Loved the South Bristol plug for LJ too! 

Always enjoyed your OSIB contributions and match reports here mate, nice one! 

Will be wearing my South Bristol badge with pride next game!

👍

Watched the video before reading the comments and never expected that at all. What a superb gesture and even though I always thought he was an excellent contributor to this forum,  he seems to be an even better human. 

Rob, if we ever cross paths the beers are on me mate.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Any idea when the supporters trust start their voting for 'supporter of the year?'

Everything is on hold for now waiting for what happens with the end of the season. We had started planning things and so we very much intend to have the awards as usual when we can.  

Puts giving my prize away for winning Ole’s ‘Guess the Attendance’ on his (excellent) pre-OTIB Forum into perspective 😀.

What an absolute star that man is. Humbled by his generosity (and his bravery living amongst Millwall fans). 

6 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Puts giving my prize away for winning Ole’s ‘Guess the Attendance’ on his (excellent) pre-OTIB Forum into perspective 😀.

What an absolute star that man is. Humbled by his generosity (and his bravery living amongst Millwall fans). 

Nonsense. We all do what we can what we can.

All acts of kindness deserve acknowledgement.

• Like 2

Read the comments before I watched the video. Didn’t know what to expect, but wow, top man @Olé. What a generous & selfless thing to do. If there is anything good from this global pandemic, it’s the stories like this that I keep hearing or reading about. Class act. 👏 COYR 

• Like 1

Seriously impressive @Olé

Going home and away to every city game is expensive, business owner or not. That £12,000 would have helped massively, especially as if I'm right you go by train? 

You didn't even think about it very impressive and made me proud.

• Like 1