IGNORED

Real Debrid

CyderInACan

Anyone use this on their Firestick or other streaming apps? Took the plunge earlier with a 3 month subscription and initial results look good on CinemaHD on the Firestick, debrid links coming up highlighted and the quality of the sound and picture seems much better than the usual links I’ve been used to. Seems good so far. 

Are there any other equivalent or better options out there?

8 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Anyone use this on their Firestick or other streaming apps? Took the plunge earlier with a 3 month subscription and initial results look good on CinemaHD on the Firestick, debrid links coming up highlighted and the quality of the sound and picture seems much better than the usual links I’ve been used to. Seems good so far. 

Are there any other equivalent or better options out there?

I have been using Real Debrid for the last 4 years, I find it fantastic at finding good quality links and highly recommend it to people who use streaming apps, obviously it's not needed for Netflix, Amazon and Apple and for the cost it's worth it's weight in gold

46 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I have been using Real Debrid for the last 4 years, I find it fantastic at finding good quality links and highly recommend it to people who use streaming apps, obviously it's not needed for Netflix, Amazon and Apple and for the cost it's worth it's weight in gold

Cheers mate. Early signs are good. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Cheers mate. Early signs are good. 

I used to sell alot of android boxes and recommended to everyone who bought one to get Real Debrid as it shortens loading times, and because it's private servers the feeds are better. Best of luck mate. I use it on my Nvidia shield console, my firestick and my android stick!

2 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I used to sell alot of android boxes and recommended to everyone who bought one to get Real Debrid as it shortens loading times, and because it's private servers the feeds are better. Best of luck mate. I use it on my Nvidia shield console, my firestick and my android stick!

Cheers mucker, keep me posted if anything changes. 

On 18/04/2020 at 18:44, Med/MadHatter said:

Is a Nvidia Shield worth the money? What do you run in it? Kodi? 

3 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Is a Nvidia Shield worth the money? What do you run in it? Kodi? 

Nvidiashield is the best android box out there mate, I've had mine 3 years now, because it has so much memory ( I added an old external 1Tb hard drive) it never lags or gets even close to being full. I run my Netflix, Amazon, BBC iplayer, More4 apps, Cyberflix and Teatv apks (they work the same as Kodi) and my 2 IPTV services Outer Limits and Vibetv, they get me every tv channel from USA, Canada and 200 odd UK channels, PPVs included, get Real Debrid too and finding good feeds on Cyberflix etc is a doddle. I used to sell android boxes but they aren't even close to Nvidia, worth the money in the long run plus it has games to play on it too

On 21/04/2020 at 04:00, Med/MadHatter said:

Nvidiashield is the best android box out there mate, I've had mine 3 years now, because it has so much memory ( I added an old external 1Tb hard drive) it never lags or gets even close to being full. I run my Netflix, Amazon, BBC iplayer, More4 apps, Cyberflix and Teatv apks (they work the same as Kodi) and my 2 IPTV services Outer Limits and Vibetv, they get me every tv channel from USA, Canada and 200 odd UK channels, PPVs included, get Real Debrid too and finding good feeds on Cyberflix etc is a doddle. I used to sell android boxes but they aren't even close to Nvidia, worth the money in the long run plus it has games to play on it too

Thanks mate.

What do outer limits and vibetv cost? 

Archived