IGNORED

OTIB Trivia Quiz

Nogbad the Bad

54 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I think mine is too obscure as whilst it is a member they have zero posts so nobody is going to guess it from having read OTIB; I will give it.

Some people may have recalled Galba, Otho and Vespasian from the year of the four emperors, AD 69, but nobody ever remembers;

@Vitellius

Vitellius was Roman emperor for eight months, from 16 April to 22 December 69 AD. Vitellius was proclaimed emperor following the quick succession of the previous emperors Galba and Otho, in a year of civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.

Cheers Eddie, probably the right decision, but shows the trivia quiz can be educational too!

Nothing to stop you putting another on as nobody got it.

2 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Top banana Noggers!

Cheers Slack. Good questions - I'll need to get your 2nd one as well to ask one but it's a toughie!

Edit: Blimey they're coming thick and fast!! ?:laugh:

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

The forum has been known to become a bit of a minefield at times.Maybe this poster could be employed to clear it up a bit?

mineheadRed

minehead boy

dynamite red

or did you just intend to get robbored to take a walk in a field.

On 08/05/2020 at 17:02, Slacker said:

Is this poster a secret Hammer?Could he be forever blowing bubbles?

14 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

@LADY DIANA, Queen of hearts, 4eva-in-our thoughts?

She doesn't post as much as she did.

Deep in thought about these 2 @reddoh, and of course your latest one!

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

First male into downhill?

@danluger :dunno:

Sneaky one if it is as I see he hasn't visited the forum for more than 12 years!

No doubt @BigTone will make short shrift of any remaining first thing in the morning when he returns refreshed after his temporary trivia quiz rest. Perhaps a few picture clues would help to stir him back onto action?

17 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Sneaky one if it is as I see he hasn't visited the forum for more than 12 years!

No doubt @BigTone will make short shrift of any remaining first thing in the morning when he returns refreshed after his temporary trivia quiz rest. Perhaps a few picture clues would help to stir him back onto action?

Let me know if you want a clue Noggers.

23 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No sorry, far simpler than that 

where do you get the list of posters from only get those online(not part of the quiz)?

9 minutes ago, reddoh said:

No sorry, far simpler than that 

where do you get the list of posters from only get those online(not part of the quiz)?

For that one I just thought of any ski related word (downhill), looked up 'luge' on the members search, and up he popped.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

For that one I just thought of any ski related word (downhill), looked up 'luge' on the members search, and up he popped.

don't know when the poster joined but you want to be thinking a while ago

9 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

He needs to locate his brain first

Archived