IGNORED

OTIB Trivia Quiz

Nogbad the Bad

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

In fairness to you Noggers,you did get two out of three,therefore I will award you the runners up prize..........

As many barrels of oil as you can fit in your garage.(Collection only).

Cheers Slacker, I fancy a fry- up.

10 hours ago, Slacker said:

In fairness to you Noggers,you did get two out of three,therefore I will award you the runners up prize..........

As many barrels of oil as you can fit in your garage.(Collection only).

As and he got 2 of the questions correct I nominate @Nogbad the Bad to set the next ones.

20 minutes ago, BigTone said:

As and he got 2 of the questions correct I nominate @Nogbad the Bad to set the next ones.

Thoughtful of you again Tone but as I got Slackers bovine question wrong I probably shouldn't be setting the next one.

Maybe an idea to invite some posters who have had the honour of been mentioned in the answers if they'd like to join in.

@havanatopia @REDOXO @Major Isewater @PHILINFRANCE @ralphindevon - any of you fancy setting a question?

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Thoughtful of you again Tone but as I got Slackers bovine question wrong I probably shouldn't be setting the next one.

Maybe an idea to invite some posters who have had the honour of been mentioned in the answers if they'd like to join in.

@havanatopia @REDOXO @Major Isewater @PHILINFRANCE @ralphindevon - any of you fancy setting a question?

Top idea Sir

12 hours ago, Slacker said:

Congrats Tone.You have won today's star prize....................

A five pound gift voucher to spend at any JD Wetherspoon pub.

Expiry date-30th May 2020.

Enjoy.

Yay, that's a full English and 4 pints of Fosters !!!

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No need for name calling .

That wasn’t the name I was looking for , maybe I don’t know the correct answer to my question ? 

:dunno:

I might know the answer you're looking for Major, but the consensus (apart from BigTone) is I've asked quite enough questions for now!

Reckon @CyderInACan could help out here.

6 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Sorry all. I have mainly taken a holiday from here (OTIB) and have not been following. However thanks for the gracious invitation by @Nogbad the Bad 

Someone give me a quick and dirty of what I need to do and where to put my question?

I hope everyone is OK!!

The States of Wisconsin and Illinois are locked down but Chicago has been saved from a NY style crisis. 

Edit!! Now looked at the thread. I think I can manage without help!!

Ok, my question is about OTIB the fanzine not the forum. 

I was just looking at the centenary edition where they had a feature called 'pride in the shirt' and every week had a featured shirt number and which players wore it.

In this edition it's the number 6 shirt featured.

Question - 

Name the 3 internationals, two English one Welsh who have worn the Bristol city number 6 shirt

15879957303951389602223.jpg

13 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Ok, my question is about OTIB the fanzine not the forum. 

I was just looking at the centenary edition where they had a feature called 'pride in the shirt' and every week had a featured shirt number and which players wore it.

In this edition it's the number 6 shirt featured.

Question - 

Name the 3 internationals, two English one Welsh who have worn the Bristol city number 6 shirt

15879957303951389602223.jpg

Norman Hunter, Billy Wedlock and Jon Emmanuel?

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

In the meantime here is an interim picture round.

1) Who is collecting his weekend beer order ?

beer.jpg

2) Who is this ?

peg.jpg

C'mon all, who is this ?

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

3) Who is this ?

CIDER.jpg

4) Who is this ?  .............. easy peasy

dm.jpg

And no 3 in this ?

Dolls has been guessed 

Archived