IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

14 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

My old man is 82 and has COPD but hasn’t been tested so why should a bloke who is no different than all of us apart from having being born to a nonsense institution be any different 

Because your dad isn't the next in line to the throne maybe? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Super said:

The economy will recover in time yes it might take a while. Saving lives takes priority or at least it should

Whilst the economy is in recession/depression lives will be lost unnecessarily if it is also not attended to.

Mind you, if the tories revert to type we'll still be up shit creek.

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So his life is less important is what your saying,do you honestly give two hoots if Charlie is next in line

I believe in the monarchy yes. Didn't say less important and your dad could easily get a test for copd if he's showing symptoms like Charlie as your dad clearly in the high risk category. 

Covid19 doesn't recognise class or privilege or gets everyone. 

2 minutes ago, ITK..... said:

I believe in the monarchy yes. Didn't say less important and your dad could easily get a test for copd if he's showing symptoms like Charlie as your dad clearly in the high risk category. 

What does I believe in the monarchy mean ..?

38 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I see @joe jordans teeth banging the drum about volunteering in action.

Key worker or key poster? Wonder what that poster does to make them so pious.

Surmise they are either a key worker, doing volunteering themselves- or they are spouting off, full of it.

Noticed you edited it after because it clearly made no sense and even after editing it still doesn’t,I was classified as a key worker at the time and me praising the people volunteering is not allowed I guess,get your head down mate for god sake 

• Like 2

On 23/03/2020 at 16:06, bristolcitysweden said:

Should you make the trip get in touch. Our cats are possibly close relatives.

Chanel died on the 22nd of September 2018  6:22 p.m. 2018 14 years old.

We miss her a lot.

image.png.7379bdad23c17cc8157ea70242b66022.png

Oh so sorry Tommy, such a beautiful cat, was she a British Blue or a British Short hair, our Sonny Jim was a cream spotted British Short hair and just like you we miss him so much. On other news, it seems all cruises Tallinn to Stockholm have been suspended and won't be back again before April the 21st, it's a shame, but we must stay safe, we have been on this cruise a few times and it's very good with a great show in the bar there and back. great value for money and of course you get to see Stockholm as well. Highly recommended.

10 minutes ago, ITK..... said:

But he would have to go to hospital for that if he does because they won’t pop round BS3 to check like they did with Charlie

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Noticed you edited it after because it clearly made no sense and even after editing it still doesn’t,I was classified as a key worker at the time and me praising the people volunteering is not allowed I guess,get your head down mate for god sake 

Praise at volunteering, with a gratuitous sideswipe at many, implied or otherwise.

Won't take lectures from a key worker who isn't now for whatever reason. 

To me, in this scenario a 'key worker'  is Health, supermarket workers, police (to an extent), Sure there's one or two others too.

Statue, don't make me laugh.

Right with you on Charles though. Testing should have zero to do with status.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

What does I believe in the monarchy mean ..?

As read. Simple. 

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

But he would have to go to hospital for that if he does because they won’t pop round BS3 to check like they did with Charlie

You could always take him......

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Praise at volunteering, with a gratuitous sideswipe at many, implied or otherwise.

To me, in this scenario a 'key worker'  is Health, supermarket workers, police (to an extent), Sure there's one or two others too.

You know the statue comment  was in complete jest right,what and who was the swideswipe at,if you honestly thought I thought delivering food to people was a key worker then you are clearly off your nuts,it’s what Boris said not me

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Right with you on Charles though. Testing should have zero to do with status.

You been on the Source Mr P? I have read a few of your posts and I just cannot understand them - unless I am really missing the point somewhere?