IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

4 hours ago, Bannerman said:

Am glad your not in position of power, you have no idea what your talking about

Off you go then...I am fascinated to know exactly what i am saying wrong?   It really is not sufficient to make a glib statement  and then not proceed to educate my dumb ass?       

5 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

You can have all 3 jabs and still spread the virus. 
I’m sure I have people who sit in my office who have decided not to get the jab, would I want them banished from the office? No of course not.

I’m not sure how you can do that from a legal point of view either. 

If the other people in the same office have also had three jabs, then the percentage chances of the infection spreading  is greatly reduced.   It's basic commonsense.  I would be fascinated to know though, why they had chosen to ignore the advice of scientists and the WHO, in not having the jabs?                                   

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

If the other people in the same office have also had three jabs, then the percentage chances of the infection spreading  is greatly reduced.   It's basic commonsense.  I would be fascinated to know though, why they had chosen to ignore the advice of scientists and the WHO, in not having the jabs?                                   

A narrow minded response yet again.  What makes you think your common sense is right.

There is always different scientific views  open your mind and get out of your box, you will see a bigger picture than hiding behind your fears.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, eardun said:

Is she for real? Looks like a robot from a 1970s horror movie. Hope her batteries run out quickly.

It’s called acting. She is playing the part of your local friendly authoritarian. It is intentionally robotic, as that is what she is attempting to imply - ie, robotic compliance to an authoritarian state where you have no choices or freedoms. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Probably not but you`d think home to Baggies would be a decent crowd. Just looked up their average and it`s just under 14k (60% capacity). It looks a lot less than that tonight.

Probably the same as down there, they count all season ticket holders whether they turn up tomorrow. 
Will be a few surprised eyes when they read out 16k tomorrow!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bannerman said:

A narrow minded response yet again.  What makes you think your common sense is right.

There is always different scientific views  open your mind and get out of your box, you will see a bigger picture than hiding behind your fears.

`     Please enlighten me as to what this bigger picture is?   Why is it a narrow minded opinion?   What are these different scientific views?.   I have an extremely open mind,  that is just desperate to be educated by someone of your superior intellect.     "Open your mind and get out of your box".........Ha! Really?     Anyone can spout glib cliches..........offer me some substance.     

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

`     Please enlighten me as to what this bigger picture is?   Why is it a narrow minded opinion?   What are these different scientific views?.   I have an extremely open mind,  that is just desperate to be educated by someone of your superior intellect.     "Open your mind and get out of your box".........Ha! Really?     Anyone can spout glib cliches..........offer me some substance.     

I think what we’re supposed to do is trawl the net for every crazy fuitloop mad scientist who disagrees with the accepted view of science or medicine.  When you find them, you follow whatever they say without question.

I think the way it goes is, if you follow the mainstream, you’re a sheep and closed minded, but if you follow a ****** nutter, you’re a maverick and open minded.

I think that’s right, but maybe this Bannerman chappie will confirm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Nineteen games in the EFL now off including Scunthorpe`s cup final v the pikeys.

Interesting hearing Ryan Lowe, PNE manager, saying last night that pretty strong rumours doing the rounds in footballing circles that a lot of teams are postponing games not just due to covid, but because they have wider injury problems in their squads.

Effectively using covid as an excuse to buy themselves time to get players back from injury. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Interesting hearing Ryan Lowe, PNE manager, saying last night that pretty strong rumours doing the rounds in footballing circles that a lot of teams are postponing games not just due to covid, but because they have wider injury problems in their squads.

Effectively using covid as an excuse to buy themselves time to get players back from injury. 

It wouldn’t be surprising if that was true. The same managers will be moaning about fixture congestion at the end of the season as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep heard that too. Seemed very set on the idea as well, dropping it in a couple of times into the conversation.  We all know football clubs will do what they can to take advantage of any situation so I wasn’t surprised tbh, thought it may be the case anyway.  

From my discussions with players who haven't had the vaccine, there's a lot of influences, and they're understandable," Taylor said.

"Whether it be things in terms of enlarged organs,heart problems, respiratory problems, possible fertility issues, they've got a whole host of questions which come up and often remain unanswered. »

I don’t know about you but I had my injections in my arm.

:blink:

Edited by Major Isewater

12 hours ago, BrizzleRed said:

I think what we’re supposed to do is trawl the net for every crazy fuitloop mad scientist who disagrees with the accepted view of science or medicine.  When you find them, you follow whatever they say without question.

I think the way it goes is, if you follow the mainstream, you’re a sheep and closed minded, but if you follow a ****** nutter, you’re a maverick and open minded.

I think that’s right, but maybe this Bannerman chappie will confirm.

Get  the feeling that bannerman is struggling to articulate his agenda........but maybe he will surprise me with some in depth  insight in to the pandemic?

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

From my discussions with players who haven't had the vaccine, there's a lot of influences, and they're understandable," Taylor said.

"Whether it be things in terms of enlarged organs,heart problems, respiratory problems, possible fertility issues, they've got a whole host of questions which come up and often remain unanswered. »

I don’t know about you but I had my injections in my arm.

:blink:

Extraordinary isn't it? I immediately crossed Taylor off my list of future City managers.?

And the questions have been answered Matt. Guess what, you don't get gigantic swollen balls after all.

Does he not appreciate that Covid causes respiratory problems? Has he not read what Joshua Kimmich has had to say? Or what Kevin De Bruyne said about struggling after 2 or 3 sprints?

Perhaps Exeter don't have a club doctor he can talk to if he is incapable of finding out for himself?

16 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Get  the feeling that bannerman is struggling to articulate his agenda........but maybe he will surprise me with some in depth  insight in to the pandemic?

Your feeling or opinions is not my concern, I don’t need to justify anything. The proof is out there and as time goes by will come to light, which beginning to happen. Some of the remarks on here is beyond belief , if you want to accept wants being fed to you, that’s your choice but don’t visit your crap on me. Your just a keyboard idiot which I have little time for.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bannerman said:

Your feeling or opinions is not my concern, I don’t need to justify anything. The proof is out there and as time goes by will come to light, which beginning to happen. Some of the remarks on here is beyond belief , if you want to accept wants being fed to you, that’s your choice but don’t visit your crap on me. Your just a keyboard idiot which I have little time for.

Just what i thought.......another sad inarticulate soul, who has no idea.  But then attaches   themselves to the latest passing bandwagon theory.  Next struggles to hold a intelligent debate, and then ends up hiding behind a wall of insults and empty cliches...........feel sorry for you.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Just what i thought.......another sad inarticulate soul, who has no idea.  But then attaches   themselves to the latest passing bandwagon theory.  Next struggles to hold a intelligent debate, and then ends up hiding behind a wall of insults and empty cliches...........feel sorry for you.

Go and play with your toys you moron (moronic). Intelligent debate ??????????

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Bannerman said:

Go and play with your toys you moron (moronic). Intelligent debate ??????????

"The Truth is out there"   that is the limit of your discussion?  Mulder or Scully?  I have tried to engage you in a debate or structured argument, but you seem incapable   of .stringing a few words together without spouting pseudo drivel or insults....so I suggest you do some research or read a book, and stop depressing me with your sad life.  PS. Don't forget to get to school on time on Monday, as education appears to be your only hope?

Edited by maxjak

10 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Happening a lot in lower leagues, couple of weeks ago team called it off for “covid” because half of them were at a wedding. They don’t lose the game if it’s covid but they do if they can’t raise a team for other reasons