IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

• Admin
18 minutes ago, kent red said:

We’re currently 17th in the home form table, 4th away. I predict us to finish the season considerably higher up the home form league...

On previous form we are certainly one of the few teams looking at those figures with great interest

44 minutes ago, kent red said:

We’re currently 17th in the home form table, 4th away. I predict us to finish the season considerably higher up the home form league...

Lee has always said we are fantastic on the training ground. If these behind closed doors so say feel like training ground games........

• Like 1

• Admin

The police have requested that the following games are played at NEUTRAL venues - which have yet to be decided

ANY game where Liverpool could win the title

Man City Vs Liverpool

Newcastle Vs Liverpool

Everton Vs Liverpool

Man City Vs Newcatle

Man Utd Vs Sheffield Utd

Also noticed that the SKY free to air games will be on their "Spike" channel as apparently this is available on all media formats

• Admin
1 minute ago, Hunsupport said:

Ticket sales is based on this pattern now in Hungary, a few been sold obviously but as You can see around 1/3 of the stadiums can be seated starting from tomorrow.

ticketing.thumb.jpg.5458c8bd025818a2ca2e6959d060b540.jpg

I wonder how hard it will be to get people to sit in the correct seat

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

Ticket sales is based on this pattern now in Hungary, a few been sold obviously but as You can see around 1/3 of the stadiums can be seated starting from tomorrow.

There must be a way where households could sit together, like when cinemas don't allow 1 empty seat between but the opposite. 

11 minutes ago, Selred said:

There must be a way where households could sit together, like when cinemas don't allow 1 empty seat between but the opposite. 

Seating is government guidance si I don't think they can do it. But for example at ferencváros stadium they can separate the seats with the already existing paper fans so it can be easier to sit on the right seat.

Also You can maybe sit next to Your paperself, that can be fun. ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kent red said:

Pretty sure the Afobe factor and having Bakes and Kalas fully fit will have us well into the playoffs.  We are too far away from the top two though except for some kind of minor miracle (edit: major miracle).

• Like 1

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not quite true - I was player-manager of a local team for 12 years - we were the only team in the league that had to affiliate to the Somerset FA due to our location in south Bristol. It meant we had some very long away trips in the Cup! 

Thanks for putting me right. I just assumed everyone was GFA because all the club's in my old league were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

The police have requested that the following games are played at NEUTRAL venues - which have yet to be decided

Man City Vs Liverpool

Newcastle Vs Liverpool

Everton Vs Liverpool

Man City Vs Newcatle

Man Utd Vs Sheffield Utd

Also noticed that the SKY free to air games will be on their "Spike" channel as apparently this is available on all media formats

Pathetic. Police should be ashamed

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Man City Vs Liverpool

Newcastle Vs Liverpool

Everton Vs Liverpool

Man City Vs Newcatle

Man Utd Vs Sheffield Utd

let Liverpool win it at Old Trafford to boil the piss of Man Utd fans :laugh:

@OldlandReddies You still sure Liverpool will be playing at home....

Edited by hodge

2 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

If stadium's in this country aren't allowed to be full to capacity at the start of next season (which I don't think it'll come to) then there will be no away fans and season ticket holders only. Simples.

5 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

With our season starting on the 20th and opening of pubs with outdoor spaces possibly being brought forward from 4th July, could these venues have outdoor screens put up for football??

20th June may be getting pushed back, there's now no vote on restart until the 8th June at least because clubs can't agree, questionable 12 days will be enough. Premier league has 20 days from announcement to restart so could be 27th. Seems some clubs are just determined to try and obstruct the restart as much as possible.

Richard Masters has revealed that the Premier League will not issue a rescue package to the English Football League until plans are in place for the 2020/21 season.

Masters, chief executive of the Premier League, has insisted no further funds will be distributed until the top-flight has their own finances in order for next season.

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Tweet by Winter. About the EFL and specifically for us, the Championship- the clubs wanting to curtail League Two has clearly not been rubber-stamped by the EFL yet.

Because they need a change in the rules first to be able to do so, at present I believe there is no rule so EFL clubs can vote to continue or none and void only, requires an amendment by the clubs themselves to allow for the proposals so leagues can be curtailed.