IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

Well it was really-really good seeing and hearing fans last night at a game. There were around 20 away fans as well, they all hugged together after every goal and they won 6-0 so there were a lot of physical contact between them, social distancing is in the past from this moment here I think... Game was decent (especially because it was a relegation fight between the 11th and 12th), 6 good goals including a stunner, here You can watch all six goals in the 1st video and the vibe from the stands.

https://m4sport.hu/kaposvari-rakoczi-fc/cikk/2020/05/29/a-kaposvar-kiutesevel-menekul-a-kiesozonabol-a-zte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sky Sports yet again with another 2 panelists who believe no relegation from the premier league if the season can't be finished, seriously haven't seen one person who thinks its okay to relegate clubs in this scenario yet, of the 15/20 odds guests I've seen its glaring that one guest doesn't hold the viewpoint and is now beyond just 'strange' that they all hold that viewpoint.

Side note Gabby Agbonlahor is the dullest guest I've seen

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

10 isn’t it, across 8 clubs.

17 in EFL.

C8B1216F-7BD1-405F-94DD-90403427B7C6.jpeg

Saw 17 and assumed all were  Championship as I didn't think other leagues were testing.

15 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Don't care about how this bears out statistically, we are moving too fast out of this lockdown. 

Agree 100%

• Like 2

I assume the fixture list will be in the same order as it always has been, with that being the case Preston is our next game, what a big one to start off with!

Jayden Stockley has tested positive for Covid-19 at Preston, unsure how that will effect their other players.

Edited by Seneca the Younger

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

I assume the fixture list will be in the same order as it always has been, with that being the case Preston is our next game, what a big one to start off with!

Jayden Stockley has tested positive for Covid-19 at Preston, unsure how that will effect their other players.

If they go in order, Blackburn will be our next game. Preston was due to be the last game of the season. 

• Like 1