IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

1 hour ago, Stortz said:

There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking going on around this.

It seems about 50% of the population are trying to convince themselves that they already 'had it around Christmas'.

Not necessarily wishful thinking as this article will explain, the information comes from a legit media source rather than a fake news website 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.ccn.com/coronavirus-patient-zero-may-have-started-pandemic-in-november-or-earlier/

I’m not really one for conspiracy theories but my company had a significant percentage of Chinese customers up until this broke around Christmastime, around that time quite a few staff got sick myself included and i ended up being hospitalised a few days after attending the QPR away game, for me it’s too much of a coincidence 

• Like 1

I don't agree with the whole crash and burn, but I also cannot see how this is not Chinas fault - unless the whole World are being lied to from where it originated. I will agree the Government(s) all around were not prepared, but if it didn't happen in the first place they wouldn't need to be prepared would they?

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I don't agree with the whole crash and burn, but I also cannot see how this is not Chinas fault - unless the whole World are being lied to from where it originated. I will agree the Government(s) all around were not prepared, but if it didn't happen in the first place they wouldn't need to be prepared would they?

I accept I was harsh originally ( through anger ) but stand by everything else. Your point exactly backs me up but the clown above is not having any of it.

1 minute ago, Kykoliko said:

Far from tears. You chaps are making this quarantine quite entertaining.

True colours shining through. 

8 minutes ago, wood_red said:

The point here is that unless it was a manufactured virus then no one is "responsible". You can reduce the risk of viruses being created but never completely eradicate it here so playing the blame game here is utterly absurd.

Edited by Kykoliko
  • Hmmm 1

17 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

Not necessarily wishful thinking as this article will explain, the information comes from a legit media source rather than a fake news website 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.ccn.com/coronavirus-patient-zero-may-have-started-pandemic-in-november-or-earlier/

I’m not really one for conspiracy theories but my company had a significant percentage of Chinese customers up until this broke around Christmastime, around that time quite a few staff got sick myself included and i ended up being hospitalised a few days after attending the QPR away game, for me it’s too much of a coincidence 

It's accepted that it emerged in China in October/ November, cases then exponentially grew in Hubei and onwards. Not every Chinese person instantly caught the disease in November at once to spread around the globe- for a start, people would have been dying all over in December.

How on earth would all the people claiming they've had it a) have caught it so quickly without the WHO or national governments noticing it and b) then not displayed the full symptoms of Covid-19?

It's nothing more than wishful thinking from people who suffered normal seasonal infections I'm afraid, as @Dr Balls has noted on this thread. The difference in scale will be all too clear in the UK within a couple of weeks.

Edited by Stortz

5 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

That's interesting, and par for the course as far as the chinese goverrnment are concerned.

Were you hospitalised with flu-like or pneumonia symptoms where the cause was unclear? Were these symptoms cleared up by antibiotics? It seems like you are a prime candidate to get the fist antibody test to rule this in/out. It will definately give them a better picture of the spread of the virus.

4 minutes ago, Kykoliko said:

The point here is that unless it was a manufactured virus then no one is "responsible". You can reduce the risk of viruses being created but never completely eradicate it here so playing the blame game here is utterly absurd.

Only thing absurd here is your defense of China, the country of origin of this virus that's pretty much ****** the world.

21 minutes ago, Kykoliko said:

So, let me get this straight. You "hope China burns" because you think a virus was born because "some sick minded Chinese person" ate a bat or lizard? What makes them sick-minded to you?

You claimed that this has been predicted by "the experts" for many years. Despite the warnings, you have nothing to say about the governments that failed to adequately prepare?

Nothing to say about the people ignoring governmental instructions when they finally came?

Nothing to say about the fact that the situation in China has been relatively well managed, compared to the rest of the world?

If you truly want what is best for the world right now, please keep your narrow-minded, bigoted and downright xenophobic thoughts to yourself. We don't need people like you.

Animal corona type virus's have been observed in animals including bats for years. Plus it's been observed and reported that a lot of chinese practises risk the mutation of the virus enabling it to infect humans. A ticking time bomb were the words used I think. I have no idea what presure was applied following this but so can't comment on that. Do you not think the Chinese goverment should have acted?

Whilst the risk was known, the particular strain and it characteristics could not be, so not sure how we could have prepared? What would you have done?

I'm not sure I believe we can assess who has managed it well at this point.

Should, as suspected, the virus be a result of chinese practises, I would hope they are dealt with accordingly and the goverment forced to deal with the risks the behaviour of some of it's people cause. Why wouldn't you try and prevent re-occurances? 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, bcfcfinker said:

Everyone likes a good conspiracy... it's what keeps forums going and might explain the rise of social media

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering..

Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19?

Because they are staunch ally of China.

Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas.

I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan?

Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now.

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump.

Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts.

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus.

Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

Edited by RedorDead BCFC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light? Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.... Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly? THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE 1. Create a virus and the antidote. 2. Spread the virus. 3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume. 4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe. 5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries. 6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries. 7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price. 8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared. 9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale. 10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries. PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering.. Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

@RedorDead BCFC No offence, but that post needs some serious editing !

33 minutes ago, Kykoliko said:

No please do. There's been a lot of not bothering going around.

They all started in China.

Lifestyle and laws could be amended to ensure cross over of diseases from animals to humans is minimalised; there is little to no evidence this has been enacted by Chinese authorities. 

Does this adequately explain? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How about this one 

The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did.

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there. Worth pondering..

Just Think about this... How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19?

Because they are staunch ally of China.

Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit.

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas.

I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan?

Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now.

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump.

Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts.

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. .. China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak.

Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus.

Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA. Just Think about it ... The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities

Hahaha, I reckon Alex Jones used his best crayons for that one!

Absolutely reeks of 4Chan.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kykoliko said:

Are you Chinese by any chance?

4 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

They all started in China.

Lifestyle and laws could be amended to ensure cross over of diseases from animals to humans is minimalised; there is little to no evidence this has been enacted by Chinese authorities. 

Does this adequately explain? 

Yeah agreed, in a week or 2 9/11 will have killed less americans than corona virus has, and the perpetrators of that were obliterated.
This has been caused by either man made biological warfare, or barbaric medieval behaviour that has no place in the modern world, yet the Chinese government has stood by and let it happen. Perhaps there should be mass sanctions shutting the country down financially to pay for what they have done, thats assuming someone who can be a little erratic doesnt press a button and start vapourising key government institutions first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stortz said:

There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking going on around this.

It seems about 50% of the population are trying to convince themselves that they already 'had it around Christmas'.

I’m sure many of us have seen the post that keeps getting shared on Facebook started by some dickshit woman up North telling people they’ve almost certainly had Covid-19 if they had a rough cold from November onwards. Judging by the number of people reposting it I think many are certain it was.

Really dangerous presumption to make 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I’m sure many of us have seen the post that keeps getting shared on Facebook started by some dickshit woman up North telling people they’ve almost certainly had Covid-19 if they had a rough cold from November onwards. Judging by the number of people reposting it I think many are certain it was.

Really dangerous presumption to make 

They'll definitely have had rough colds up North, they don't wear coats!

1 hour ago, bcfcfinker said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52043896

Barclays sent me a text yesterday indicating that if I use my overdraft, I won't be charged interest till after 30th April. Nothing like encouraging customers to use something and then bang, you are hit with overdraft rates. Is there some magic timeline I don't know about or a pot of money that will magically appear before 30th April? The cynic in me thinks the banks are taking the piss and trying to make money out of a crisis.

No wonder their reputation is on a par with solicitors/lawyers.

It`s on a par with the way they`re approaching the Business Interruption Loan Scheme (with a few notable exceptions - take a bow RBS) - demanding personal guarantees from business owners despite the government underwriting 80% of the loans.

The greedy, self-interested bastards are making sure they`re protected and **** everyone else. All in this together? Don`t make me laugh.

Latest story on the Guardian feed. Utter c>nts if proven.

3m ago12:54

A 14-year-old boy has been arrested after a doctor was robbed on his way to hospital on Wednesday night.

The victim was forced to withdraw a “two-figure” sum from a cash machine after being approached by two people on foot and one on a bicycle in Harlow, Essex.

Police said the robbery, which began at around 9.25pm in Market Square, was one of three incidents in the town within an hour on Wednesday night which have been linked.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Stortz said:

It's accepted that it emerged in China in October/ November, cases then exponentially grew in Hubei and onwards. Not every Chinese person instantly caught the disease in November at once to spread around the globe- for a start, people would have been dying all over in December.

How on earth would all the people claiming they've had it a) have caught it so quickly without the WHO or national governments noticing it and b) then not displayed the full symptoms of Covid-19?

It's nothing more than wishful thinking from people who suffered normal seasonal infections I'm afraid, as @Dr Balls has noted on this thread. The difference in scale will be all too clear in the UK within a couple of weeks.

I’m not a scientist but there’s two possibilities there, either it was treated as seasonal flu as nobody had even heard of covid-19 until February in this country and so early victims were assumed as having died of seasonal flu, or shortly after reaching Europe the virus mutated into a more serious strain, if i caught it I’d have caught the original strain which could be less serious. It’s interesting that they’re currently looking at the champions league game between Atlanta and Valencia as a possible reason for the two hotspots in Italy and Spain, this game was apparently played in Milan which has a connection with Wuhan

55 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

That's interesting, and par for the course as far as the chinese goverrnment are concerned.

Were you hospitalised with flu-like or pneumonia symptoms where the cause was unclear? Were these symptoms cleared up by antibiotics? It seems like you are a prime candidate to get the fist antibody test to rule this in/out. It will definately give them a better picture of the spread of the virus.

I was hospitalised with inflamed lymph nodes shortly after the persistent cough finished, the consultant told me it was as a result of my body working overtime to fight an infection but they had no idea what the infection was, i spent three day’s being pumped with antiviral drugs and antibiotics and started feeling better about a week later