IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

Does anyone know if season outright bets are still running? I've just checked by skybet account (first time in months) and the promotion / relegation bets I placed have disappeared with no refund or record of settlement. I'd phone sky but I'm in Oz at the moment. Cheers. 

4 hours ago, Gakoe said:

Does anyone know if season outright bets are still running? I've just checked by skybet account (first time in months) and the promotion / relegation bets I placed have disappeared with no refund or record of settlement. I'd phone sky but I'm in Oz at the moment. 

You should have received a refund if bets voided, I did. And if it was prem or championship there's no reason for them to not still be going. I've got Hull for relegation I'm particularly interested in.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, S25loyal said:

TVs outside 

Take some binoculars

9 hours ago, Gakoe said:

Does anyone know if season outright bets are still running? I've just checked by skybet account (first time in months) and the promotion / relegation bets I placed have disappeared with no refund or record of settlement. I'd phone sky but I'm in Oz at the moment. Cheers. 

Think only B365 have voided all bets for L1 and below. 

10 hours ago, Gakoe said:

12 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Take some binoculars

My Peterborough bet on Bet365 was refunded.

News from Holland, government set to approve starting date for the Eredivisie, top league, on September 11. This will follow the UEFA Nations League international fixture round. Crowds will be permitted with a maximum crowd of one third capacity. Chanting and singing will not be permitted to reduce risk. French government have given the green light for crowds of up to 5,000.

The direction of travel is clear. The message was previously no large crowds before a vaccine is available to the wider public. Don’t expect any early announcement but the English authorities will closely monitor the plans of other European nations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sugarwray said:

News from Holland, government set to approve starting date for the Eredivisie, top league, on September 11. This will follow the UEFA Nations League international fixture round. Crowds will be permitted with a maximum crowd of one third capacity. Chanting and singing will not be permitted to reduce risk. French government have given the green light for crowds of up to 5,000.

The direction of travel is clear. The message was previously no large crowds before a vaccine is available to the wider public. Don’t expect any early announcement but the English authorities will closely monitor the plans of other European nations. 

No chanting? What have they been smoking to think that's going to be respected?

14 hours ago, Packman said:

You should have received a refund if bets voided, I did. And if it was prem or championship there's no reason for them to not still be going. I've got Hull for relegation I'm particularly interested in.

9 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My Peterborough bet on Bet365 was refunded.

Thanks for the replies. One of the bets was M’bro relegation, bloody big odds too. Although I think Colin will keep them safe.

This thread does not deserve to be on page 4.

Leicester goes back into lockdown, as do many states in USA,India Australia, and it is still rife in South Americia, middle East and Africia;

Add to that the fact that another potentail pandemic in a pig flu virus has been detected in bloody China (again)

This is far from over COVID is still here we should not drop our guard.

Edited by glos old boy

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

This thread does not deserve to be on page 4.

Leicester goes back into lockdown, as do many states in USA,India Australia, and it is still rife in South Americia, middle East and Africia;

Add to that the fact that another potentail pandemic in a pig flu virus has been detected in bloody China (again)

This is far from over COVID is still here we should not drop our guard.

Tell that to the Tory government 

Edited by And Its Smith
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, hodge said:

Only because they get tested regularly, in this sense its being able to go to work for them

I understand the testing of the players but it seems odd the city goes into lockdown but the football team plays a game of football in city centre 

5 minutes ago, daored said:

I understand the testing of the players but it seems odd the city goes into lockdown but the football team plays a game of football in city centre 

Its the going to work part, govt advice is still go to work where possible. To us its entertainment to those in football its a case of going to work, going to work is made possible for them because of the regular testing

Edited by hodge