IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

9 minutes ago, italian dave said:

In the UK you are punished if you don’t comply with what the government wants.

that’s when you commit a crime. 

11 minutes ago, lenred said:

Another bullshit statement. You won’t be ‘punished’, youre not going to be put in prison or sent to some camp, you just won’t be able to do some things that vaccinated people will. That’s your choice and you are free to make it. No punishment about it.  

I wouldn’t be free to attend big events. That is a punishment.

13 minutes ago, Riaz said:

If your in China. 

Freedom based on injecting chemicals. This is what it has come to now?

You evidently have more knowledge of China than I do. But it’s also the way society works here.

Sometimes by mandate; you’re not free to drive on the right. Sometimes by prohibition if you choose not to comply: driving with poor eyesight, even if, for example, you could have had it corrected by treatment but chose not to because it involved injecting chemicals. 

I didn’t want to have my European citizenship taken away from me, or be deprived of my right to travel in Europe, but it’s happened because society mandated it by the election of Bozo. 

• Like 2

Just now, italian dave said:

You evidently have more knowledge of China than I do. But it’s also the way society works here.

Sometimes by mandate; you’re not free to drive on the right. Sometimes by prohibition if you choose not to comply: driving with poor eyesight, even if, for example, you could have had it corrected by treatment but chose not to because it involved injecting chemicals. 

I didn’t want to have my European citizenship taken away from me, or be deprived of my right to travel in Europe, but it’s happened because society mandated it by the election of Bozo. 

Not being capable of driving ???

Your comparing that to deciding against a medical treatment….

8 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

You wouldn't be allowed in if you refused a search. 

This is the same principle, prove you're not an obvious danger to others, or find something else to entertain you.

That’s a private company choice.

this is the government trying to force something on me…

Since when did the government give a **** about any of us ???

Now apparently they are so worried about the us, they are forcing vaccine on us ??

Bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Risk? Are you under 30?

Yes, millions injured. people have died.

Personally had suffered a reaction from antibiotics which damaged my kidneys.

So I’m gonna pass. And i should be able too. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Now apparently they are so worried about the us, they are forcing vaccine on us ??

Bullshit 

There's no force. But if you want to attend events/nightclubs then you have to follow the rules that are there to protect others.

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

Yes, millions injured. people have died.

Personally had suffered a reaction from antibiotics which damaged my kidneys.

You can pass.

18 minutes ago, Riaz said:

2 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Covid has changed the world. Feel free not to take the vaccine, but you wont be able to go anywhere / do anything. Prepare yourself for a very boring existence all because you are misinformed. That's on you, not the govt, not corrupt scientists - that's all on you.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Covid has changed the world. Feel free not to take the vaccine, but you wont be able to go anywhere / do anything. Prepare yourself for a very boring existence all because you are misinformed. That's on you, not the govt, not corrupt scientists - that's all on you.

You know governments lie right??

On 28/02/2020 at 14:06, Riaz said:

Why are people over-reacting??? Its not a deadly virus?!

Wrong

2 hours ago, Riaz said:

In a few years, when birth rates are down, lots of people have suffered from side affects…

I will be proven right.

If not, paranoid.

In the meantime, i shouldn’t be forced to take something or lose my freedoms.

You just made that up.

https://vaxopedia.org/2021/03/14/who-is-geert-vanden-bossche/?fbclid=IwAR3IjWL0v266FdeEt650U0F36vEH7EBRXdeiqlUyKyO2x-6XqlxMKDD5oCk

Geert Vanden Bossche.  As the article says "Someone who has never published any research about vaccines?"

40 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Oh grow up.  

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

You referred to David Icke earlier. How much more crackpot do you want?!

Someone else did. I’ve not referenced him for anything to do with Covid. 

All i said, was lots of his predictions have been correct 

I’ll try and make this my last comment.

I hope I’m wrong about the vaccine and it does what it says on the tin. And everything turns out to be honky dory.

But if i am right, and birth rates are affect and/or lots of people die or suffer injuries, i hope, those of you who got personal, are big enough to admit you were wrong.

16 minutes ago, Sitrom said:

Wrong

less than 1% of people healthy under 60 die. So it’s not deadly.

For those that it is, then they should get the vaccine 

18 minutes ago, Sitrom said:

You just made that up.

Dear oh dear.

it was a prediction of the future 

not a statement of fact!

6 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I’ll try and make this my last comment.

I hope I’m wrong about the vaccine and it does what it says on the tin. And everything turns out to be honky dory.

But if i am right, and birth rates are affect and/or lots of people die or suffer injuries, i hope, those of you who got personal, are big enough to admit you were wrong.

By all accounts we won't be here to do so....sorry!

Riaz - I always had you down as a bit of a Corbyn-ista. Seems like I was right and wrong - I just had the wrong one in mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MarcusX said:

At risk of starting / continuing another debate, that seems mental giving the current climate

I wonder how many people will stay away because they wont feel safe?

You can say what you want about the vaccines, yes they are preventing deaths and thats great but it can still make you quite ill and it's a bit unpleasant - plus then taking that back to your partner / family and knock on effects.

Of course it's difficult to insist on vaccine passport as not everyone has had the jab, and there's no legal requirement to do so. I'd have thought a negative test at least (even if that can be manipulated)

Totally agree with you. I wonder how many will enjoy going back to normal at AG then go and hug elderly relatives or vulnerable others soon after.

It seems a huge lunge to go from not even being able to attend matches for 16mths to no restrictions, just relying on peoples sense and goodwill. And lets me honest are emotional football fans generally the most level headed and reasonable people?

As inconvenient as it maybe, it does seem to need some middle ground here. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Like? Who’s a crackpot?  Who i believe?

You have provided various tweets from Dr Bossche who is seen as rather left field and many of his alarmist theories debunked here https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

you have provided a screenshot from the light newspaper, an openly conspiracy theory led outlet that seems to think it has all the ‘facts’ and the ‘truth’

you have suggested that David Icke has been right in many of his ramblings but have ignored my request to enlighten us on which ones

As much as you can have your own opinion, you have shown yourself this afternoon to clearly believe very alternative, some might say ‘crackpot’, theories

40 minutes ago, Riaz said:

OK

No, they give you an option to have the vaccine, they (and medical staff & Scientists ) recommend you have the Jabs.
You have the option not to, which has consequences.

Still waiting for the first time.

The fact of you not having one is proof they aren't .

Bullshit 

The consequences of you not having a Jab are several.
You are more likely to contract the virus.
You are more likely to suffer the extreme symptoms.
You have more chance of long COVID problems.
and you may not be allowed into certain venues.

Your choice

• Like 1