IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

39 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Don’t think they will kill us all off. I think birth rates will be down massively tho. We shall see

If the numbers of humans reproducing does drop will that affect the yeti/Bigfoot numbers? Also will it increase the likelihood of Nessy reproducing? What about Icke’s lizard people, will their numbers boom or decline as well?

Never had a strong opinion on Covid passports, however I’d not be happy if City allowed my Dad (in his 70s) to sit next to one of the absolute weapons who was protesting in Trafalgar Square or even someone as misinformed as Riaz. Don’t feel you can’t change your mind, in fact kudos to you if you’re able to backtrack and stick your hands ups and admit you’re spouting nonsense, admitting you may have been misinformed is less embarrassing than carrying this rubbish on.

52 minutes ago, Shelton’s Love Gravy said:

What on Earth do you base that on??

Flat Earth or round Earth?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Just reading through the city till I die Facebook page and judging by most of the comments attendances are gonna be down a fair bit with people refusing the jab 

Most people on there are absolute belters so it's to be expected

• Like 4

For those who like facts rather than fiction, here two professors at the world's largest medical research university explain why vaccines do not affect fertility - and note that it is actually catching Covid-19 that will impact that. Unvaccinated women hoping to start families in the future might wish to keep that in mind.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth-versus-fact

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

For those who like facts rather than fiction, here two professors at the world's largest medical research university explain why vaccines do not affect fertility - and note that it is actually catching Covid-19 that will impact that. Unvaccinated women hoping to start families in the future might wish to keep that in mind.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth-versus-fact

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine can affect women’s fertility.

FACT: The COVID-19 vaccine will not affect fertility. Lisa Maragakis, M.D., M.P.H., senior director of infection prevention, and Gabor Kelen, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response

PREDICTION/UNINFORMED HUNCH:

2 hours ago, Riaz said:

Don’t think they will kill us all off. I think birth rates will be down massively tho. We shall see

Who shall I believe? Tough decision ?

Hopefully those embarrassing themselves on here and elsewhere will have the balls to admit they’re wrong, think of others and the greater good and get double jabbed and can join us down the Gate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BasSavage88 said:

They weren't done at speed they aren't brand new inventions. They are adapted vaccines that have been in production/testing for years 

Thanks, I'll look into it further at some point- while since I've looked into it much...the infertility e.g. I don't believe, the NHS Nuremburg thing is clearly crazy but I wonder if effects might not materialise down the track. Hope not- now the Valneva is from what I remember due to be a more regular technology? More frequently used- whether it'll be available in the UK who knows but...

6 hours ago, MarcusX said:

This link explains it quite well: https://vaccine.unchealthcare.org/science/vaccine-approval/whats-the-difference-between-fda-emergency-use-authorization-and-fda-approval/

A lot of the delay is usually funding and paperwork and obviously this has been prioritised

Also the emergency approval just means it can be produced whilst still in trial to speed up the process. It still went through all the same trials

Thanks, I'll have a read of it and do further research in due course.

9 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Just reading through the city till I die Facebook page and judging by most of the comments attendances are gonna be down a fair bit with people refusing the jab 

Great. Might get a space nearer to the ground.

12 hours ago, Riaz said:

Firstly, your wrong.

Secondly, never has the whole population been vaccinated or suffer restrictions for not having a vaccine. This is highly suspicious to me. 

Why is it wrong?

I'll repost this again: https://vaccine.unchealthcare.org/science/vaccine-approval/whats-the-difference-between-fda-emergency-use-authorization-and-fda-approval/

It's gone through the same trial stages and testing, it's just been accelerated and emergency approval allowed it to be developed whilst being trialled.

Again, yes they have. Try travelling to some countries without a polio vaccination for example or booster and you may be refused entry

18 hours ago, Riaz said:

What’s my politics got to do with it? 

12 hours ago, Riaz said:

It’s not random. It’s based on my understanding of global politics and the people that run the world…

Paranoid. We’ll see. I’ll be Happy to admit I’m wrong 

?‍♂️

10 hours ago, zombie said:

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine can affect women’s fertility.

FACT: The COVID-19 vaccine will not affect fertility. Lisa Maragakis, M.D., M.P.H., senior director of infection prevention, and Gabor Kelen, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response

PREDICTION/UNINFORMED HUNCH:

Who shall I believe? Tough decision ?

Hopefully those embarrassing themselves on here and elsewhere will have the balls to admit they’re wrong, think of others and the greater good and get double jabbed and can join us down the Gate.

Of course they won't, no matter what timescale you put on it they'll say its not been long enough.

How long do you need to wait to see if fertility rates drop? By then he'll be on to the next conspiracy.

@Riaz says he's "not been scared into taking the vaccine" but can't see that's he's been scared into not taking it. Which is worse?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, come on now

Can people stop using facts like the small pox vaccination that was made to be put in everyone.

It’s just simply not fair on @Riaz is it.

You shouldn’t be allowed to bring facts to an argument.

@Riaz I take it your kids haven’t been vaccinated against anything then when they were babies? If they were, what due diligence did you do prior to letting them have the vaccines?   

I've been jabbed, but no-one should ever be forced to have an medication which has only been allowed because we are in "Emergency " conditions.. The fear and blackmail, coercion being used by governments around the world is quite frankly criminal... Anyone in my eyes who thinks different has clearly been brainwashed by the Sage team(12) behavioral scientists. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind, the inability for people to think for themselves has been the scariest thing, it's frightening. 

I for one will never step foot in Ashton Gate if they introduce the social credit system style covid passport. Been watching City on /off for 35 years,been a season ticket holder for 13 years.

Edited by big p
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, big p said:

I've been jabbed, but no-one should ever be forced to have an medication which has only been allowed because we are in "Emergency " conditions.. The fear and blackmail, coercion being used by governments around the world is quite frankly criminal... Anyone in my eyes who thinks different has clearly been brainwashed by the Sage team(12) behavioral scientists. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind, the ability for people to think for themselves has been the scariest thing, it's frightening. 

I for one will never step foot in Ashton Gate if they introduce the social credit system style covid passport. Been watching City on /off for 35 years,been a season ticket holder for 13 years.

Even if it’s not City’s decision?  Why would you punish yourself given you have had the vaccination in that situation? Your call obviously…..

17 minutes ago, big p said:

I've been jabbed, but no-one should ever be forced to have an medication which has only been allowed because we are in "Emergency " conditions.. The fear and blackmail, coercion being used by governments around the world is quite frankly criminal... Anyone in my eyes who thinks different has clearly been brainwashed by the Sage team(12) behavioral scientists. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind, the inability for people to think for themselves has been the scariest thing, it's frightening. 

Nobody is being forced to have it. Everyone has the choice.

This is bigger than City, I will never give anyone my medical details to any business , never! And to allow this will set damaging precedent for the future.... I've seen scary comments suggesting "it's only a barcode", it's not!

How many people know that the government has been selling your NHS , medical records to pharma and other corporations for years? In the future you and your children/grandchildrens  medicall history  will effect the ability to borrow money, jobs etc... How do I know? Well for the past four years I have been working on a project which will help combat this..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1