IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

3 minutes ago, big p said:

This is bigger than City, I will never give anyone my medical details to any business , never! And to allow this will set damaging precedent for the future.... I've seen scary comments suggesting "it's only a barcode", it's not!

How many people know that the government has been selling your NHS , medical records to pharma and other corporations for years? In the future you and your children/grandchildrens  medicall history  will effect the ability to borrow money, jobs etc... How do I know? Well for the past four years I have been working on a project which will help combat this..

Here speaks a man with no life insurance. I hope you don't have a mortgage.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Here speaks a man with no life insurance. I hope you don't have a mortgage.

If you don't understand the difference, then I don't have the time or patience to explain it to you ... Again Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind.

6 minutes ago, big p said:

Really? But I cant go to a football match, cinema, church nightclub without it come September...Hmm!

Yes, that's a choice. 

Taking away choice would be the threat of a huge fine or being put in prison.

Needing a vaccine to go to the football isn't forcing anybody to do anything.

Just now, big p said:

Because come September they are suggesting you will have to prove you have had it.. Can you not see the difference? 

Nope.  Not if as you claim you’re vaccinated.  Life moves on and this is just another change to try and protect both yourself, your family and your fellow citizens.  Your choice though. 

3 minutes ago, big p said:

If you don't understand the difference, then I don't have the time or patience to explain it to you ... Again Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind.

You said you would never give your medical details to a business.

Life insurers generally need that information prior to approving a policy. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BS2 Red said:

Yes, that's a choice. 

Taking away choice would be the threat of a huge fine or being put in prison.

Needing a vaccine to go to the football isn't forcing anybody to do anything.

You really think it will stop there? Governments regularly add laws but rarely retract them..

25 minutes ago, lenred said:

Even if it’s not City’s decision?  Why would you punish yourself given you have had the vaccination in that situation? Your call obviously…..

I don't know, watching City has been more of a punishment over the recent years!

• Haha 2

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

You said you would never give your medical details to a business.

Life insurers generally need that information prior to approving a policy. 

For the record I don't have life insurance, and even if I did that would be my choice to hand it over... For me to enter a nightclub I will have no choice... 

38 minutes ago, S25loyal said:

I take it your kids haven’t been vaccinated against anything then when they were babies? If they were, what due diligence did you do prior to letting them have the vaccines?   

Back then, much like most people on here. I just trusted the government by default.

I since learned of the f**kery that goes on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lenred said:

What else are they going to do then? 

Piers Morgan has had his jabs and was tested, but caught covid at Wembley, so please explain to me how a covid passport would work then?

Here's a clue? It doesn't.. So the next question you should be asking yourself is,  why is our government pushing this so hard?

Edited by big p
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, big p said:

Really? But I cant go to a football match, cinema, church nightclub without it come September...Hmm!

It's to try and encourage you to have it that's all, the final decision is still yours, and are you really going to cut your nose off to spite your face? The vaccine has been proven categorically to have a positive effect on passing it or actually catching it and vastly lessens the effect of covid if you are unlucky enough to have caught it why you wouldn't want to take it is beyond me but again it will be your choice.

Edited by pillred
Add comment

42 minutes ago, big p said:

I've been jabbed, but no-one should ever be forced to have an medication which has only been allowed because we are in "Emergency " conditions.. The fear and blackmail, coercion being used by governments around the world is quite frankly criminal... Anyone in my eyes who thinks different has clearly been brainwashed by the Sage team(12) behavioral scientists. Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind, the inability for people to think for themselves has been the scariest thing, it's frightening. 

I for one will never step foot in Ashton Gate if they introduce the social credit system style covid passport. Been watching City on /off for 35 years,been a season ticket holder for 13 years.

At least someone who has been jabbed gets it.

I respect your decision to have the vaccine and thank you for respecting my decision for not having one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lenred said:

But you said you’ve had it?  I don’t get your issue here? 

If he decided, for any reason. to not have it, he'd not be able to go. THATS the issue. Its sneaky and its the government taking away our freedoms

4 minutes ago, big p said:

Piers Morgan has had his jabs and was tested, but caught covid at Wembley, so please explain to me how a covid passport would works then?

Here's a clue? It doesn't.. So the next question you should be asking yourself is,  why is our government pushing this so hard?

It works in reducing the risk of catching it and spreading it. And it reduces the chances of becoming seriously ill.

Nobody has ever claimed it's 100% effective.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Riaz said:

What i think is going on globally is a different thing to how i think the world should be run.

The fact i want more council houses built etc etc. Totally seperate.

Exactly right, what is going on globally right now is a bigger issue than National issues and tribal politics.

It very much seems like most of the World leaders are all on the same page currently, and no one powerful enough who is willing to go against what's being said.

It was perfectly fine for news reporters globally, and world leaders to travel to Cornwall in June and nobody batted an eyelid about it, yet we're the ones being told to comply to their rules. Bizarre world we live in right now.