IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

Just now, big p said:

To parrot over and over again what the government wants you to say and believe is testament to the fantastic job they have done. Roll on 2023.

Don't think anyone has said (or likely thinks) the government have done a fantastic job, which is why a lot of people would be more comfortable getting further assurance going to large events.

Personally, I don't like the idea of vaccine passports, but I would happily show my vaccination status if it meant other people were able to enjoy themselves. My issue is that it doesn't include a negative test, which is a result people can fake and until that issue is fixed, then we are going to continue spreading the virus amongst the jabbed and the non-jabbed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big p said:

10s of millions protesting around the world, they all must be crazy antivaxxers .. :laugh:

The same people that threatened to hang doctors and nurses? The same ones who think the vaccines will kill millions of people? The same bunch that think 5G internet is linked to the vaccine?

Just now, lenred said:

Tell us why, in this instance, we shouldn’t then? You can’t as you’ve been asked many many times 

Do some research, start with the covid human rights Bill they tried passing through government, in the midst of a pandemic..

This bill would give government agents (m15, food standard agents, environmental health etc) the power to be exempt to prosecution against any criminal act. Including murder, rape (No age stated), theft, fraud, drugs... And this is just the start.

Anyway enjoyed the lively discussion. I'm out.

• Haha 1

Just now, big p said:

Do some research, start with the covid human rights Bill they tried passing through government, in the midst of a pandemic..

This bill would give government agents (m15, food standard agents, environmental health etc) the power to be exempt to prosecution against any criminal act. Including murder, rape (No age stated), theft, fraud, drugs... And this is just the start.

Good. You are spouting complete nonsense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, big p said:

No, Im asking you to provide some factual counter arguments. Not more bollocks brain washed crack pot theories.  You can’t and so you are ‘out’. Good work ??

1 hour ago, big p said:

But do you know android and Ios refused the NHS app because there were considerable security flaws...GPS etc... But our government wouldn't do that, would they?

Apple and Google blocked the original NHSX (nothing to do with NHS) app because they wanted to store information on symptoms and locations on a centralised database. This raised privacy concerns.

Again, you can question or disagree with elements of this without going against everything. This was a bad move from the government and rightly was blocked.

1 hour ago, big p said:

Right, I'll give it another go.

Do you go in pubs supermarkets etc. I presume you don't because they don't use covid passports... if you do then you completely contradict the argument for covid passports .

I'm not talking about vaccines.

Last time I went in a supermarket I didn't see thousands of people start jumping and hugging each other at sporadic moments based on events around them...

22 minutes ago, big p said:

The blind faith you guys have in governments and the media machine is fascinating. Good luck is all what I will say..

It's not blind faith, my decisions and views are based on critical and logical thinking using evidence, data and expert opinion. I don't believe everything I'm told by anyone, if it doesn't sound right I'll question it or look up further info

What is yours based on?

22 minutes ago, big p said:

To parrot over and over again what the government wants you to say and believe is testament to the fantastic job they have done. Roll on 2023.

no one is doing that

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, big p said:

The blind faith you guys have in governments and the media machine is fascinating. Good luck is all what I will say..

Big P, 

Faith in governments and media is probably not the question here. It looks like that your push is against vaccine passports. 

We al know that you can still catch the virus even when you have had two jabs. Again as I have mentioned before having two jabs and this has been confirmed by governments and qualified people un like your self that two jabs assists you in going about your day to day businness and routine , watching football at Ashton Gate which alas me being where I -am may not happen again in the near to distant future, going shopping, going to the pub etc gives you the comfort you have done the correct thing by society, your mates and your family.

I need to get back to the UK and what ever the government states and this will be similar across the world is that you need to present proof like a passport that you have had two jabs of what ever vacinne it is. I will have no problem complying. my second Phizer is in two weeks time which takes me out to almost the maximum time line between the three week and six week period. Australia is in desperate need for Phizer and there is a massive short full in what is avilable.

I think you will find that there is no hidden agenda with any governments. 

I try and think positive going forward and support any government in any country that is trying too the right thing in mitigating deaths in their respective

countries.

Risks from jabs is very very very low and to me the risk if any far out ways death from what is horrible with Covid.

1 hour ago, big p said:

I'm taking about the covid passport, pretty sure the NHS app will evolve in to the covid passport.

The app already includes it and as others have said you can get a paper version if you choose.

The app you referred to as being rejected by Apple and Android was the original Covid-19 app that was being developed without engaging with them, much as the test and trace system was developed without including local public health teams. More cock up than conspiracy perhaps.

But if you are concerned about being under surveillance it's too late. Everybody from Facebook, Google and Twitter to GCHQ is already hoovering up all our online activity. The horse bolted long ago.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Sweet Jaysus, there are some crazies about, 5G conspiracy just takes the biscuit, there are some special cases around. These are the same bunch that will argue the Earth is flat ?

According to Big P, there are 10s of millions of them. Which is pretty terrifying. 

9 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry!  

On a slight positive note the son of the **** that incited violence against NHS staff has said that his mother is beyond help and needs charging; 

“my mum is definitely beyond help. The problem is because she is so arrogant in her world view and really truly believes that she is a conduit for the truth on a spiritual level, not just a scientific level.”

He claimed that his mother thinks that she has “been anointed by God or some other higher power”, and said he had received a text message from his mother this month that read: “You need to listen to me. You and your sister are going to die. The CIA has a plot and half the UK’s population is going to be killed within five years.”

37 minutes ago, lenred said:

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry!  

On a slight positive note the son of the **** that incited violence against NHS staff has said that his mother is beyond help and needs charging; 

“my mum is definitely beyond help. The problem is because she is so arrogant in her world view and really truly believes that she is a conduit for the truth on a spiritual level, not just a scientific level.”

He claimed that his mother thinks that she has “been anointed by God or some other higher power”, and said he had received a text message from his mother this month that read: “You need to listen to me. You and your sister are going to die. The CIA has a plot and half the UK’s population is going to be killed within five years.”

That wasn’t his mum that text him, it was @Riaz

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

According to Big P, there are 10s of millions of them. Which is pretty terrifying. 

There are 10's of millions of people protesting against the loss of freedoms , You won't see it on the BBC news for obvious reasons, but of course there are all sorts of people there, good and bad.

I'm getting the feeling you are either on a wind up,:laugh:. Or cant grasp any other narrative than the one you have been spoon fed for the last year, which of course is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.  I really hope its not the latter.

• Confused 1

Just now, big p said:

There are 10's of millions of people protesting against the loss of freedoms , You won't see it on the BBC news for obvious reasons, but of course there are all sorts of people there, good and bad.

I'm getting the feeling you are either on a wind up,:laugh:. Or cant grasp any other narrative than the one you have been spoon fed for the last year, which of course is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.  I really hope its not the latter.

Yes, 10s of millions of people attending the rally's that I posted about. They are there listening to all of that nonsense and cheering it on.

The only classic case here is you proving the Dunning-Kruger effect.

4 minutes ago, big p said:

To be honest I was in central london Saturday and had no idea it was happening so I’m not sure there were “millions”

what is your obsession with Stockholm syndrome and why don’t you apply to any of the points made that are actually up for debate?

7 minutes ago, big p said:

Odd then that I have read about the protests in London, Sidney and Paris on the BBC website and other outlets. If you are going to make claims you need to support them with evidence.

As the saying goes, you are entitled to your own opinions but not to your own facts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, big p said:

Do you mean this protest, which as you can see was covered by the BBC and on the front page of its website?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57560664

Or these protests, also covered by the BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-57958555

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57963035

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57960044

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57957405

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-australia-57953658

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57952516

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-57956846

All these stories are from the last two days on the BBC. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, big p said:

There are not 10’s of millions at all. There’s a few thousand crack pots going on demos spouting absolute nonsense.   Far from anywhere near millions.  

3 hours ago, big p said:

Oh right, so you're willing to take the chance in a Supermarket when you can get food delivered. But people should always use a passport for churches, cinemas, football stadiums. Hmm.

big P your logic is spot on, fear and paranoia blinds reason and logic. The media has turned its back on facts which is not a one way traffic. With respect to you, you’re at a lost cause for those who don’t want see or hear, but good luck if you can wake their awareness 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, big p said:

Stop spouting complete garbage ffs. Pathetic.