Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

12 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Edit: not really about the impact on sport.

It is if you can look outside the box. You can be in tier 2 today but tier 3 tomorrow which does have an impact when looking at restrictions on crowds 

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

It is if you can look outside the box. You can be in tier 2 today but tier 3 tomorrow which does have an impact when looking at restrictions on crowds 

Sorry, I didn't mean your post wasn't relevant. I typed a reply out that really wasn't about the impact on sport. I posted and realised so edited to delete my ramblings.

If it helps my reply was basically agreeing with you.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Sorry, I didn't mean your post wasn't relevant. I typed a reply out that really wasn't about the impact on sport. I posted and realised so edited to delete my ramblings.

If it helps my reply was basically agreeing with you.

Love you, need you, want you xxxx 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Bard said:

So, will sales be limited to people who live in Bristol?  Or just Tier 1 and 2 areas?

The Women's games in Bath stayed behind closed doors because most supporters would come from a tier 3 to a tier 2 area to watch the game.  

Bath City couldn't have fans at a game earlier this week because SAG for the area wanted to do a check of the stadium before giving the green light..... despite the rec getting the okay for rugby straight away.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Why???? Shop workers? Teachers? But why????

Why not? I’m classed as a key worker but it pales in to insignificance compared to what the doctors, nurses have done. Plus i only said “Maybe”, thought opinions were allowed on a forum, you have every right to disagree. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Why not? I’m classed as a key worker but it pales in to insignificance compared to what the doctors, nurses have done. Plus i only said “Maybe”, thought opinions were allowed on a forum, you have every right to disagree. 

Well I do disagree, it smacks of bandwagon jumping. Personally I’d like priority for those fans who have trekked around the Country for years, but that would not be fair as it would end up with the same fans at each game. 
Looks like it could be first come first served, probably be in lockdown by Pompey!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

Unfortunately in South glos we are stuck in tier 3, on the brightside we can't go to Ashton gate to be honest I wouldn't want to waste my time or effort with the way we are playing I think parks football would be far more entertaining 

Agreed.  At the end of almost all matches this season (including most of the 7 undeserved wins), my first thought has been “Thank God I’m not travelling back from that one”.

15 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Bath City couldn't have fans at a game earlier this week because SAG for the area wanted to do a check of the stadium before giving the green light..... despite the rec getting the okay for rugby straight away.

Very true and stinks of favouritism towards the rugby, shouldn't be surprised really 🤔

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Is seating vs terracing part of it?

No, it was just BANES being useless. From what I read, it should have been a formality, but BANES wanted an inspection, and could not do it quickly. It wasn’t as if they didn’t realise there was a 50% chance of an FA Trophy game on that date. Sounds like they may not even have fans for Saturday.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

Tickets go on sale at 10:00 Monday, so a mad free for all for season ticket holders.

How many Season Tickets did we sell?

Surly the club is not going to just do that , they have had months to work out a fair system, 12k all logging on at 10am is surly going to crash the system,

11 minutes ago, winsaw said:

Surly the club is not going to just do that , they have had months to work out a fair system, 12k all logging on at 10am is surly going to crash the system,

So what is a fair system? Already been limited so its season ticket holders how do you then make it fairer for who gets to attend?

• Never to the dark side changed the title to There is hope that fans will be allowed into football stadiums.