IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)

Loderingo

6 hours ago, italian dave said:

Normal???

With Bristol’s infection rate, the Blackpool game could see dozens of people get ill as a result of going to the game, a number of them ending up in hospital, as well as hundreds getting pinged, many of whom will be unable to go to work as a result. And all having to miss the next game(s).

That doesn’t sound like ‘normal’ to me. 

1. There is a vaccine 

2 . Delete the app ! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Isn’t that the case with all viruses? Mutation is a natural part of a virus’ lifecycle.

are you suggesting that we shouldn’t have bothered with a vaccination programme and just let the virus rip through the world population?

I’m suggesting that mass vaccination isn’t the right idea or necessary.

High risk and elderly people - vaccinating them would make sense 

Edited by Riaz
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I’m suggesting that mass vaccination isn’t the right idea or necessary.

High risk and elderly people - vaccinating them would make sense 

God down say a bit of common sense around here, they'll call you a conspiracy theorist how will you cope ?

5 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

If you don’t have the app there’s no way you can get pinged 

Why would you not want to know you've potentially been around someone with Covid?

Just forget following the instructions for a second, as that's not legally binding so you could ignore it. You could even delete the app and re-install it to get rid of the counter

Knownig that you've possibly been around someone with covid at least allows you to be a bit more cautious, perhaps stay away from your vulnerable family member for a couple of days, get a test if it makes you feel better

It just seems a bit insane to not even want to know if you could. If an app told you that you might have cancer would you download it? What if it gave you advanced warning of a heart attack or stroke? ( I appreciate that might be bad examples as Im sure many people would say everythings meant to be and they'd rather not know, but you get the drift...)

25 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Why do i trust him and not mainstream scientists.

Cos i know scientists, can be corrupted or have their careers destroyed if they speak the truth.

This guy is putting his career on the line to say this - he has nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

Not a fan of David Icke, BUT a lot of predictions he has made, have come to pass!

Coming To America Bar GIF

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I’ve not shared any disinformation and I’ve mainly shared things from the governments websites 

Actually, you’ve shared 20 things from Geert Vanden Bossche and two things from government websites.

Of the latter, one you have entirely misunderstood or, more likely, deliberately misused.
The second makes precisely the point you seem to be arguing against, namely that until you get sufficient numbers of people vaccinated (regardless of vulnerability) the there’s a high risk of mutation.

Dr Bossche, incidentally, trained in veterinary medicine and you can read about him here

https://perma.cc/69AE-D6GL

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Why would you not want to know you've potentially been around someone with Covid?

Just forget following the instructions for a second, as that's not legally binding so you could ignore it. You could even delete the app and re-install it to get rid of the counter

Knownig that you've possibly been around someone with covid at least allows you to be a bit more cautious, perhaps stay away from your vulnerable family member for a couple of days, get a test if it makes you feel better

It just seems a bit insane to not even want to know if you could. If an app told you that you might have cancer would you download it? What if it gave you advanced warning of a heart attack or stroke? ( I appreciate that might be bad examples as Im sure many people would say everythings meant to be and they'd rather not know, but you get the drift...)

Cancer or a heart attack , stroke etc is a bit different mate compared to COVID which is something like a 99.97% survival rate and that’s without the vaccine.

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Did you just say that 

About a million people injured according to government figures is the reality 

And apparently only 1-10% of issues get reported

B01A776A-ED95-4CF1-B406-E7B543705B0E.jpeg

B6CDF103-144A-4D8B-93E0-CABB387E577F.jpeg

Oh please…….

I respect your right to your view on taking vaccines.

But you are just peddling dangerous and untrue nonsense with this. 

I’m still waiting for you to explain the pregnancy, redundancy and insect bite consequences to having the vaccination. 

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

Oh please…….

I respect your right to your view on taking vaccines.

But you are just peddling dangerous and untrue nonsense with this. 

I’m still waiting for you to explain the pregnancy, redundancy and insect bite consequences to having the vaccination. 

What is exactly wrong with what i shared?

It was again from government sources 

14 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

Cancer or a heart attack , stroke etc is a bit different mate compared to COVID which is something like a 99.97% survival rate and that’s without the vaccine.

That's not the point I was making.

Your elderly parent / grand parent probably doesn't have the same survival rate - at least if you knew you'd been around someone you might put off seeing them for a couple of days. Can you not see the sense in that?

You don't legally have to isolate if you get "pinged" by the app, so there's zero reason not to have it other than saving your conscience so if you don't know you are spreading a deadly virus you don't have to worry.

Pure selfishness IMO.

4 minutes ago, Riaz said:

You know what, you misrepresented what you shared.

You said more people have died from the vaccine than healthy people have died from Covid and then shared "evidence" that clearly said this does not mean those people died because of the vaccine.

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

Well, several people have already had a go, but in the hope you’ll take notice of at least one.

Thats based on the yellow card reporting scheme. Anyone can go through that scheme and report anything that they think happens to them after they’ve had the vaccine. Some people evidently take that very literally and report things that are blatantly unconnected. Others report things that almost certainly have no causal link. And other report minor inconveniences like the sore arm that probably 99% of all those getting the vaccine experience.

A tiny proportion record what may or may not be more serious consequences. 

Now, for the third time of asking, are you seriously suggesting that pregnancy, redundancy and insect bites are among the consequences of vaccination?

And, subsidiary question, is a sore arm really a reason for not getting a vaccination?

Just now, italian dave said:

Well, several people have already had a go, but in the hope you’ll take notice of at least one.

Thats based on the yellow card reporting scheme. Anyone can go through that scheme and report anything that they think happens to them after they’ve had the vaccine. Some people evidently take that very literally and report things that are blatantly unconnected. Others report things that almost certainly have no causal link. And other report minor inconveniences like the sore arm that probably 99% of all those getting the vaccine experience.

A tiny proportion record what may or may not be more serious consequences. 

Now, for the third time of asking, are you seriously suggesting that pregnancy, redundancy and insect bites are among the consequences of vaccination?

And, subsidiary question, is a sore arm really a reason for not getting a vaccination?

England beat Germany a week after the Mrs got her jab, it was because of the vaccine that we beat the Germans

• Haha 1

Just now, Riaz said:

In China, you are punished if you don’t comply with what the government wants. 

Difference?

Another bullshit statement. You won’t be ‘punished’, youre not going to be put in prison or sent to some camp, you just won’t be able to do some things that vaccinated people will. That’s your choice and you are free to make it. No punishment about it.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

Covid doesn't have a 99.97% survival rate. The average case fatality rate is 2%.

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Thanks 1