Jump to content
IGNORED

The Coronavirus and its impact on sport/Fans Return (Merged)


Loderingo

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, big p said:

I presume yourself and all the other keyboard warriors/ virtue signallers have approached these people who are breaking the rules then. Or as I presume your anger stretches as far as writing on a forum hiding behind a fictitious avatar.. Pretty Sad.

And I guarantee every single one of you have broken the rules at some point over the past 18 months, if not purposely but by mistake.🤣🤣

Have you come up with those quotes yet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, big p said:

I presume yourself and all the other keyboard warriors/ virtue signallers have approached these people who are breaking the rules then. Or as I presume your anger stretches as far as writing on a forum hiding behind a fictitious avatar.. Pretty Sad.

And I guarantee every single one of you have broken the rules at some point over the past 18 months, if not purposely but by mistake.🤣🤣

Yeah, I’m really gonna go out of my way to risk getting a tirade of verbals or whacked by someone when I’m out shopping with my wife and kids?

So I just go to security or a member of staff and advise them they have people in their shop breaking the rules.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, I’m really gonna go out of my way to risk getting a tirade of verbals or whacked by someone when I’m out shopping with my wife and kids?

So I just go to security or a member of staff and advise them they have people in their shop breaking the rules.

Thought so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, I’m really gonna go out of my way to risk getting a tirade of verbals or whacked by someone when I’m out shopping with my wife and kids?

So I just go to security or a member of staff and advise them they have people in their shop breaking the rules.

And most of them aint bothered to do anything about it... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, big p said:

I presume yourself and all the other keyboard warriors/ virtue signallers have approached these people who are breaking the rules then. Or as I presume your anger stretches as far as writing on a forum hiding behind a fictitious avatar.. Pretty Sad.

And I guarantee every single one of you have broken the rules at some point over the past 18 months, if not purposely but by mistake.🤣🤣

You clearly don't know me as I'm never slow in coming forward in calling punters out. So yes, I have had several pops at folks who, frankly, take the ****. It's not difficult given 95% of those claiming exemption have sod all reason so to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

You clearly don't know me as I'm never slow in coming forward in calling punters out. So yes, I have had several pops at folks who, frankly, take the ****. It's not difficult given 95% of those claiming exemption have sod all reason so to do.

Have you ever broke the rules, even by mistake?

Of course you approach them 🙄 

Edited by big p
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, big p said:

Well that's working then.

How can it, when there’s so many d1ckheads not following the advice.  

Add in the plonkers who only wear the masks over their mouth and leave their nose sticking out of the top and there’s your problem 

Anyone would think they didn’t breath through their nose, the ******* dimwits 😡

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, big p said:

Thought so.

And your problem with that is….

when you’ve seen a bloke punch your wife in a queue in Sainsburys Cafe because she asked him to move his chair in a bit to get my son’s wheelchair through a gap, you tend to avoid that potential conflict, as you never know how it might end.

There are lanyards exempt people can wear.  I can tell you, none of these people had one, they just thought they were above the rules.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Sorry, you didn’t ask me that question.  I’ll leave it there though seeing as you refuse to answer. You’re doing a good enough job on your own, you don’t need my input! 

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about but yea, let's leave it here.

Everyone has broken the rules in the last 18 months, so in my eyes people who criticise others for not sticking to them are hypocrites.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And your problem with that is….

when you’ve seen a bloke punch your wife in a queue in Sainsburys Cafe because she asked him to move his chair in a bit to get my son’s wheelchair through a gap, you tend to avoid that potential conflict, as you never know how it might end.

There are lanyards exempt people can wear.  I can tell you, none of these people had one, they just thought they were above the rules.

You are not legally bound to wear a landlard, but it's deemed polite to do so. It's stated on the government website.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, big p said:

Have you ever broke the rules, even by mistake?

Of course you approach them 🙄 

Which rules? 

Do I wear a mask - yes.

Do I keep socially distant - yes

Have I been triple jabbed - yes

Am I considerate of others and the wider public health perspective - yes

Touch wood, I've avoided the virus to date so perhaps I've been doing something right....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by BTRFTG
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, big p said:

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about but yea, let's leave it here.

Everyone has broken the rules in the last 18 months, so in my eyes people who criticise others for not sticking to them are hypocrites.

Just because most haven’t fully stuck to the rules at all that doesn’t make the selfishness of people who refuse to wear masks for no rational reason fine. 
 

I presume at one stage in your life you’ve broken the law, do you therefore not criticise anyone else who does because that would therefore make you a hypocrite?

Edited by JBFC II
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Exemption from what; being intelligent, being a considerate citizen, making demands on the health service? Exemption works both ways.

Funny how those I've witnessed who've claimed exemption would be running for ambulance chasing lawyers were they to be sensibly denied access to facilities on the ground of risk. 

"So you're severely claustrophobic and prone to suffer major panic attacks leading to hospitalisation?

Yeah.

You do know the station is packed to the rafters in there, it's stifling & you can't swing a cat.

Yeah, but that's my business not yours.

Actually it isn't and to save you and other passengers from yourself you ain't coming in....."

Also it's funny how the 'exempt' (sic) appear to fall into distinct stereotypes, as others have noted.

 

Bet it would be a very different picture if all these muppets had to sign a disclaimer that if they continue to do what they want, they’ll waive any right to treatment if they get sick!

You just know what their response would be though ….. oh no, that’s my human right to have treatment and I’m entitled to it just as much as those being careful and if I can possibly queue jump, I’ll do that too and tough shit to anyone else who suffers in the process.

Selfish tossers

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, big p said:

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about but yea, let's leave it here.

Everyone has broken the rules in the last 18 months, so in my eyes people who criticise others for not sticking to them are hypocrites.

Do you not? Handy that.  I’ve attached a helpful reminder for you. Don’t worry though, as I know already that you were just spouting nonsense again. 
 

 

DD6EA96B-50DD-423E-B0CA-F593FF81E11F.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Just because most haven’t fully stuck to the rules at all that doesn’t make the selfishness of people who refuse to wear masks for no rational reason fine. 
 

I presume at one stage in your life you’ve broken the law, do you therefore not criticise anyone else who does because that would therefore make you a hypocrite?

Of course I have, plenty of times. But what dislike most of all is people who say he's breaking the rules, they are idiots. 

These are hypocrites of the highest order as everyone would of broken the rules at some point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, big p said:

Of course I have, plenty of times. But what dislike most of all is people who say he's breaking the rules, they are idiots. 

These are hypocrites of the highest order as everyone would of broken the rules at some point.

If people are being selfish and breaking the rules then that’s what they’re doing. Nobody is being an idiot by point that out because it’s a fact. 
 

Aren’t you also being a hypocrite here by calling others out for being hypocrites for doing something you’ve done? Not the best look

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, lenred said:

Do you not? Handy that.  I’ve attached a helpful reminder for you. Don’t worry though, as I know already that you were just spouting nonsense again. 
 

 

DD6EA96B-50DD-423E-B0CA-F593FF81E11F.jpeg

Well Brizzle red just said about the mask debate, and there are plenty of people suggesting that closing football should be an option, then people clearly don't think covid passes will work.

Covid Passes was always about coercion and was never going solve the issue in hand. That's why 101 Tory MPs voted against their own party. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JBFC II said:

If people are being selfish and breaking the rules then that’s what they’re doing. Nobody is being an idiot by point that out because it’s a fact. 
 

Aren’t you also being a hypocrite here by calling others out for being hypocrites for doing something you’ve done? Not the best look

How the hell am I a hypocrite, I've never stated I followed the rules, and I havent criticised others for breaking them. So I absolutely dont get what you're saying.

If my pensioner parents wants me to visit them, no government will stop me, period! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, big p said:

Well Brizzle red just said about the mask debate, and there are plenty of people suggesting that closing football should be an option, then people clearly don't think covid passes will work.

Covid Passes was always about coercion and was never going solve the issue in hand. That's why 101 Tory MPs voted against their own party. 

 

Passes probably would have helped if we were still at the point where we were a week or so ago.  

Things change fast and when you get runaway infections like we’ve got going on now, it possibly wouldn’t help that much now.

With the delay between being infectious and actually showing up on a lateral flow test, it could mean there could be many who passed a lateral flow test on Saturday morning who could still still infect others.

If you’re looking at covid passes as a ‘tool in the bag’ in tackling the virus, it could well be a very blunt one in the situation we have now.  That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have worked before this latest spike though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

And your problem with that is….

when you’ve seen a bloke punch your wife in a queue in Sainsburys Cafe because she asked him to move his chair in a bit to get my son’s wheelchair through a gap, you tend to avoid that potential conflict, as you never know how it might end.

Wow!

I assume you are referring to the Emerson Green branch.

If so, that really surprises me: it is my supermarket of choice whenever I am back in the UK, and I have always found the people there, staff and customers alike, to be very warm and friendly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...