IGNORED

3rd Kit next season?

BCFC Rich

Saw this on the BBC: Club adopts kids design.  Prescara in Itlay are using a young fans kit design (see below)

I really like this idea could we do something similar for next seasons 3rd kit? We have already talked up the freedom our partnership with Hummel gives us. You could leave it open all young fans - the club could shortlist 3-6 or so kits then have a vote for all fans. A good way to engage the fanbase of all ages and probably generate some good publicity. 

k kit.jpg

Pescara is on the coast so that's why there would be a dolphin. I went there in the 60s and was taught by the hotelier how to count to 10 in Italian. I suspect it might have changed a little since my holiday visit!

However, I think our version of their shirt would have to replace the dolphin with a pint of cider and the rainbow with more cider being poured into it!

22 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Pescara is on the coast so that's why there would be a dolphin. I went there in the 60s and was taught by the hotelier how to count to 10 in Italian. I suspect it might have changed a little since my holiday visit!

However, I think our version of their shirt would have to replace the dolphin with a pint of cider and the rainbow with more cider being poured into it!

I doubt they've changed much

numbers.PNG

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

I doubt it..! Or has the Italian language changed a lot in the last 60 years..?! 

12 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

A dolphin is the club mascot...

The thing that makes me laugh is that the design chosen was from a 6 year old.....  unless there's a new young Picasso on the block, there ain't no way that was done by a 6 year old!!!!!  Lovely idea from the club to keep the enthusiasm of the younger fans piqued though.

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It did look a bit like the evil dolphin overlord who was planning to rule the world from his secret underwater lair.

Please tell me that his nemesis is John West. 

I have loads of puns that could be used....

Archived