IGNORED

Revamped stadiums

Nuno Gomes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52394131

BBC have a quiz and we are mentioned having chosen to revamp rather than creat new.  “Bristol City's Ashton Gate is now a Premier League-ready stadium, with an ambitious ownership and promotion-chasing team hoping to fulfil the promise across the board. It's been 40-odd years since the city had a top flight club. Too long for a proper football area.”

• Admin
26 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52394131

BBC have a quiz and we are mentioned having chosen to revamp rather than creat new.  “Bristol City's Ashton Gate is now a Premier League-ready stadium, with an ambitious ownership and promotion-chasing team hoping to fulfil the promise across the board. It's been 40-odd years since the city had a top flight club. Too long for a proper football area.”

image.png

image.png

• Admin
9 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

That would have been a good quiz, but for some reason they decided to basically give away each answer in the text. I could have got them all correct without even looking at the photos! 

Totally agree

Was a bit daft with the written clues

image.png

11 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

That would have been a good quiz, but for some reason they decided to basically give away each answer in the text. I could have got them all correct without even looking at the photos! 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Totally agree

Was a bit daft with the written clues

image.png

1438026746_Screenshot2020-04-23at05_08_36.png.2f34d73e9f21240b9a6d0c725cacf389.png

Agreed.

Actually, upon closer inspection it could be the City v Liverpool preseason friendlyAugust 1985.

Changed my mind as some of clothing sported by the spectators seems post 1970s and I cannot detect diamonds on the City sleeves, and the covered end has a red roof.Was black during our time in the top flight.

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

11/11 too easy, did struggle with Everton, process of elimination helped .

I struggled with the Newcastle one if any. With the description it was simple tho. 

As for everton, like OTIK, i have friends and family who are big Everton supporters so have been to Goodison many times.

Archived