IGNORED

Millwall Fan's gesture..... it involves Rovers

Norn Iron

If this has already been discussed in the Dustbin thread, apologies and Mods please delete etc..

However, it could be one of the few topics that isn't worthy of being assigned to the 1279 plus pages.

Well done that man. 

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2020/april/lions-fans-incredible-gesture-for-daughter-of-covid-19-victim/

7 hours ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Superb gesture, very very kind in such a sad circumstance

NOW , the poor Rovers lad Pete Broom looks very familiar to me (from a long time ago)

If anyone knew him can they kindly confirm if he was from Keynsham or indeed went to Broadlands school

R.I.P. 

Didn't know him but seen some stuff on Facebook from some Gas I know it would appear he was from Keynsham.

7 hours ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

NOW , the poor Rovers lad Pete Broom looks very familiar to me (from a long time ago)

If anyone knew him can they kindly confirm if he was from Keynsham or indeed went to Broadlands school

R.I.P. 

Definitely from Keynsham, but don’t know what school he went to

9 hours ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

R.I.P. 

Apparently from Keynsham, an old neighbour of a friend of mine. Not sure if he went to Broadlands or not. 

Archived