IGNORED

Season ticket refund?

Thornbury Red

6 minutes ago, Thornbury Red said:

Anyone else had a refund of season ticket monies? Ive had notification that £22.34 has been refunded. Quoting original season ticket transaction number.

Sure it`s not a scam mate, after your bank details?

Either that or something to do with the instalment payments dates changing?

I have spoken to the club and they are not aware of any refunds.  They are looking into the matter and will put out a statement asap.  It looks legit to me and so I wouldn't be surprised if someone has jumped the gun here and not informed the correct people. Mine was also £15.43.

No obvious phishing attempt.

£17.48 for me. Which is the price per game for this season's card.

But why only one game?

Very odd.

2 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Nope, had nothing so far. Are the refunds because of the Direct Debit guarantee? I pay mine in full so don’t know if that is applicable but might explain why some have and some haven’t.

I pay in full.

2 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Nope, had nothing so far. Are the refunds because of the Direct Debit guarantee? I pay mine in full so don’t know if that is applicable but might explain why some have and some haven’t.

Paid mine in full and got the email, so I guess that dispels that theory if it’s any help. 

2 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

£17.48 for me. Which is the price per game for this season's card.

But why only one game?

Very odd.

That at least points to a legit offering that someone somewhere has processed too early (considering supporter services know nothing about it)

• SC&T Board Members
8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I think that amount works out pretty much one game if you have a 19/20 ST in the South Stand

That's correct, it does. Just checked the arithmetic myself.

As per Jerry's tweet above, evidently a mistake made in issuing these by someone.

28 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Sure it`s not a scam mate, after your bank details?

Either that or something to do with the instalment payments dates changing?

Dontt think its a scam as is quoting correct original ref number and from same email account that normal receipts come through against. Looks like human error judging by SLO tweet.

12 minutes ago, ooRya said:

Had the email as well, but quoting an old debit card number, so I won't have actually received anything..............

If it was just a standard card being replaced when it expired etc, you should still receive the funds. If you no longer have an account with the bank/card provider, you might need to chase it up yourself.

11 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

That's correct, it does. Just checked the arithmetic myself.

As per Jerry's tweet above, evidently a mistake made in issuing these by someone.

It would be an interesting "mistake" to accidentally refund 1/23 of a transaction to seemingly dozens of customers!

Archived