IGNORED

Season ticket refund?

Thornbury Red

26 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

If it was just a standard card being replaced when it expired etc, you should still receive the funds. If you no longer have an account with the bank/card provider, you might need to chase it up yourself.

Didn't realise that.........thanks

4 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

Nobody has got payments though have they? Just notifications 

These emails are coming from the payment processor rather than the club/Bristol Sport (they are in the YESpay template format) so you can reasonably assume the refund has been processed and the actual return of funds will appear in the following days.

28 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They sending them out in alphabetical order maybe? I`m an H but haven`t had the e-mail.

26 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I'm C and haven't had 1 either.

I’m a B and haven’t had one so I can trump that 

7 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

Nobody has got payments though have they? Just notifications 

Yes just emails re my and my Dad’s cards. Although they say they sent the refund to the credit card I used to buy the season tickets in March/April 2019 which has long since expired so I won’t be seeing it! Suspect the emails are just a system generated error though. 

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

These emails are coming from the payment processor rather than the club/Bristol Sport (they are in the YESpay template format) so you can reasonably assume the refund has been processed and the actual return of funds will appear in the following days.

I would expect the amount to be shown on my online credit card statement as "pending transaction" even if not yet actually credited - but it's not.  For example I bought something at 12 o'clock today using that card from Amazon and it's already showing on my online acc as "pending". But nothing about Bristol Sport or the amount quoted in the refund email.

So don't go spending it just yet guys!

6 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I would expect the amount to be shown on my online credit card statement as "pending transaction" even if not yet actually credited - but it's not.  For example I bought something at 12 o'clock today using that card from Amazon and it's already showing on my online acc as "pending". But nothing about Bristol Sport or the amount quoted in the refund email.

So don't go spending it just yet guys!

I hear you but I'm not sure I've ever seen a refund showing as pending on any of my accounts.

Pretty obvious what has happened, 

The club have been seeing how much it would be per game to refund people, instead of doing it in a mock live environment they have done it in a real one and sent emails out. 

It’s the same as failing to check the signing section season tickets before going on sale. 

just had notification of 22.34 refund, but what is interesting the original payment reference stated relates to next years season tickets which I bought 3 of at £1500, no refund has been paid into account so maybe computer error email.

But looking at again not sure if I was charged to much, I paid £1542 for 3 adults in the sides of the Lansdown W16 when 1st released, but can't remember how much the renewal was supposed to be, anyone remember?

Archived