Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

OTIB Quiz #3 - 1st May @ 8:30pm

Do I need to put my score up 🙈

Missed saying league goals part, thought you just said goals in a season for City so put Reid and Kodjia, please run out of Bristol questions its my worst round each week not being from Bristol :laugh:

Edited by hodge
36 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

@TomF put some new batteries in that bloody clock FFS 

That’s what’s known as a Gents Slave clock. Common in Hosptials, Powerstation and all sorts of industrial places. They all were linked to a master clock that mean the time was same everywhere.   They’re actually quite valuable.  My master clock is broken however..! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

Thanks again Tom, a 50 point week with a hideous tv film round.

do you want to set up a just giving page or equivalent? happy to pay a few ££ a week to a charity of your choice.

I did think about it but I’m conscious that everyone is being asked to donate to lot of causes at mo and many people are furloughed or out of work.  If anyone wants to bung a few quid anywhere I’d suggest Crohns and Colitis Uk who continue to provide me with great info of what I need to be shielding / social distancing from at this time. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TomF said:

I did think about it but I’m conscious that everyone is being asked to donate to lot of causes at mo and many people are furloughed or out of work.  If anyone wants to bung a few quid anywhere I’d suggest Crohns and Colitis Uk who continue to provide me with great info of what I need to be shielding / social distancing from at this time. 

Brill, if you have a link that would be great.  i appreciate i could google it but im sure id be presented with numerous people and organisations happy to take my cash.  I'm keen to ensure donation goes to where you wish.

Stay safe fella!

3 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

Brill, if you have a link that would be great.  i appreciate i could google it but im sure id be presented with numerous people and organisations happy to take my cash.  I'm keen to ensure donation goes to where you wish.

Stay safe fella!

Ah thanks - these folks: https://e.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/donations/main-donation/donate

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Trouble keeping up tonight but:

BCFC: 4

Bristol: 9

Pictures: 6

Football: 7

Film: 8 (all 6 James Bond)

Being 34

Currently 1.5:0.5 vs @hodge as a fellow basement dweller.

I do alright once we get past the City, Bristol and picture rounds.....

City - 4

Bristol - 1

Picture - 3

Football - 9

TV/Film - 8

So I scored more points in the general football round than the first 3 rounds put together :laugh:

• Like 1

Thanks as always Tom.

Picked up my first point from your classic "How many Scottish managers have City had. And an extra point if you can name all five of them.'

I had 33:

City - 6

Bristol - 12

Picture - 2

Football - 10

TV/Film - 3 (Lucky for me that Lucy Davis was fanciable in The Office and I was watching the first 30 minutes of 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' on ITV4 leading up to the start of the quiz)

cheers

• Haha 1

Couldn’t join live in the end, so just got round to it...

City: 5 (thanks for the Scottish manager answer :thumbsup:)

Bristol: 10

Football: 9

TV/Film: 10

Picture: 4

Total: 38

Similarly to @hollydog, massively helped by the multi-point questions...! Did the same as @hodge though & included Reid & Kodjia :facepalm: - even more unforgivably I mixed up my Daltons and Lazenbys, which is a dangerous thing to do on a Saturday night.

Slowly improving though, so I’ll take it (and don’t worry, Einstein goes forward a minute in Back to the Future, so the question was sound).

Thanks again!

The picture round was my real strong point, scoring 13. Didn’t get Zwjinenberg and Sankofa.

The Tv/Film round was my downfall, if it wasn’t for the Bond question it that round would’ve been embarrassing 😃

• Like 1

Sorry to be a pedant, but re question 7, I’m pretty sure that we lost 4-3 in Pisa and that we didn’t win any of our games in the final stages of the Anglo Italian Cup, 2 defeats at AG & with our only draw being 2-2 in Cremonese (yes, I was there).

• Like 1
17 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Sorry to be a pedant, but re question 7, I’m pretty sure that we lost 4-3 in Pisa and that we didn’t win any of our games in the final stages of the Anglo Italian Cup, 2 defeats at AG & with our only draw being 2-2 in Cremonese (yes, I was there).

No I think you are right. I looked at the city stats database a bit too quickly! 

• Like 1