IGNORED

Is there anything worse?

Norn Iron

6 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Just finished a text to a friend saying that a certain musical genre is probably the worst thing ever created. This got me thinking.

So, being unPC here ie ignoring cancer, covid-19, starvation, famine and loved ones dying, what is worse than watching Bristol Rovers?

I would have to say being made to listen to traditional country music!

Over to you...

People starting a sentence with ‘So,’

People thinking they aren’t saying unPC rather than PinC

and @Robbored

Just finished a text to a friend saying that a certain musical genre is probably the worst thing ever created. This got me thinking.

So, being unPC here ie ignoring cancer, covid-19, starvation, famine and loved ones dying, what is worse than watching Bristol Rovers?

I would have to say being made to listen to traditional country music!

Over to you...

Gas gangrene?

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Nuculer instead of nuclear.

Mixing up the use of effect and affect.

Hat to instead of had to.

Saying axe instead of ask.

P.S. Worse than watching rovers, is watching them best us

Pacific, instead of specific.

People who post on social media that they’re “upset” and wait for people to ask what’s wrong

Michael McIntyre

Self pontificating celebrities doing things for charity. I’d like to climb Kilimanjaro and would pay to do it. Don’t ask me for money because you’re doing it.

On that subject, Gary Barlow and not paying tax.

Celebrities in lockdown thinking we can’t live without them.

Simon Calder from the independent and his cornering of the travel expert market

Robbie Williams soccer aid.

Thar musical family in the lockdown who just happened to rewrite a Les Mis song and had all the mikes etc lying round and “didn’t think they’d go viral”

On that Subject, Andrew Lloyd-Webber

Watching Cold Feet or anything by the cast of Cold Feet, particularly James Nesbitt

Michael McIntyre again

The pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre

The X Factor

Dan Walker interviewing people

The Royal Family

Michael McIntyre

The belief, among a younger generation, that football only started in 1992.

Read an article on the BBC website the other day  , where they ranked European clubs based on their success in Europe. Real Madrid came top and Liverpool were top British club. In the comments section someone posted querying Liverpool's entitlement to be classed as top British club, and justified his/her argument in the basis that Liverpool won their European titles without ever being champions gf England!

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

The tv advert that really irritates me is the Go compare one with the fat welsh bloke trying to sing like he’s in an opera............:facepalm:

I have to put the tv on mute whenever  it comes on.

That said......the advert has certainly done its job.

You do realise that your TV remote mutes the sound in the Dolman, don't you?

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Thar musical family in the lockdown who just happened to rewrite a Les Mis song and had all the mikes etc lying round and “didn’t think they’d go viral”

Well remembered Silvio. I wouldn't mind betting they were the first to go viral on day 1 of lockdown. I too, noticed how the sound balance was pretty good considering 'lack' of rehearsal.

PS the word on the street is that they borrowed the mics from their next door neighbour Mr M.McIntyre. 

I was going to say being locked in a room with non stop Mrs Browns Boys playing on a large screen extremely loudly.

But inspired by @ITK..... Tesco’s paying out around £630m in share dividends, whilst claiming around £575m in support from the government. I mean really, there should be a law.......

18 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

It must be when we get to a certain age!

Another word that is used over here but doesn't exist is DefinAtely. Because of this annoyance, I knew who the murder suspect was straight away in a very well known crime thriller TV series, that is filmed over here in Northern Ireland!

I'm only 26!

Well remembered Silvio. I wouldn't mind betting they were the first to go viral on day 1 of lockdown. I too, noticed how the sound balance was pretty good considering 'lack' of rehearsal.

PS the word on the street is that they borrowed the mics from their next door neighbour Mr M.McIntyre. 

I think they thought they were going to be the stars of the lockdown and they had many more ready to go which they “didn’t think would go viral”.

I bet their dartboard at home has a picture of Captain Tom on it.

59 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.....

More like "Who cares who wins".........

Pointless Celebrities - the most apposite title for a TV programme ever! 

Pet hate - celebrity versions of TV shows. 

Archived