IGNORED

Trevor Cherry RIP

Super

Funny how little things stick in your head, but my first recollection of Trevor Cherry was him breaking his collar bone before the close-season home internationals, being replaced by a young Crystal Palace left back called Kenny Samson....he didn’t do too bad did he?

Rip Trevor.

Very sad news for me - saw him loads of times playing for Huddersfield, where I grew up. Tremendous player and a good bloke as well. In his young days as a kid in Huddersfield he had the habit of going to his local supermarket and sprinting down the aisles, jinking between shoppers and trolleys. His 'training session' always ended with him being chucked out of the shop although he'd usually be back for more the next day. RIP Trev.

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Norman Hunter and now Trevor Cherry - really feel for Leeds United fans right now ...those two were proper club legends for them ... rest easy fellas ...

Thanks BS4 & you robins fans.

Revie always said we were cursed

Norman & Trevor gone in our centenary year & many of us suspect what's coming next due to the current horrible circumstances

On 30/04/2020 at 00:26, Calculus said:

Very sad news for me - saw him loads of times playing for Huddersfield, where I grew up. Tremendous player and a good bloke as well. In his young days as a kid in Huddersfield he had the habit of going to his local supermarket and sprinting down the aisles, jinking between shoppers and trolleys. His 'training session' always ended with him being chucked out of the shop although he'd usually be back for more the next day. RIP Trev.

my auntie new him when they were kids think they may have lived in the same street , which she always reminded  me every time he played for England R.I.p

Archived