IGNORED

Poll: If we cannot attend home games..

If the last 5 games can't be attended at would you take..  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

No refund, I support the club after all and access to home games would be fine with me in this extraordinary situation. I wouldn't expect access to away games.

I supported the club for years, since about 1967 and especially in '82 when I - along with many on here -bought shares.  However the club in recent years have decided that I am now a customer to be sold and upsold to, a marketing opportunity, and as Colin Sextone referred to us "a punter". I well remember ST prices rising dramatically upon promotion to the Championship and when asked Steve Lansdown said he had set them at what he though "the market" could take.

So yes as a customer I want a refund.

I’m not bothered a about a refund. I’d happily accept free access to watching the remaining games online or on tv.  
Not the same as watching a game live at AG of course but these are unusual and difficult times so compromises are necessary from us fans and the club.

53 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Do people really care that much? 

Why are we trying so hard to finish the season?

Its not that important.

Assuming that it turns out to be the case, your solution to the cash question?

That said, season tickets surely have some sort of get out of refunds for non completion- probably one for the lawyers though...

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Assuming that it turns out to be the case, your solution to the cash question?

That said, season tickets surely have some sort of get out of refunds for non completion- probably one for the lawyers though...

I’ve no idea.

How on earth did football get into this mess where a simple game cannot exist without billions of pounds?

I read somewhere recently that some clubs could well survive without the gate money from ticket sales. If that's the case then there is plenty of cash swilling around in football to keep all clubs going for the rest of this season.

It just needs sharing out a bit fairer to help the less affluent. Won't happen though because the big clubs and the Prem don't give a toss about the rest. Much as I hate this virus situation,  somethings will have to change in football. As regards a refund , I'll write this season off if it helps the club, but I've stumped up for next year too. I'll have that back please if I can't watch live football.

I’ve got tickets for gigs, cricket matches, Wimbledon, rugby matches and festivals that won’t be happening this year and I’m sure there are many in the same boat. From all of them I would expect either a refund or a ticket to whenever the event is rescheduled at no extra cost, and I would expect the same from City regards my ST.  So imho they either reduce the price of my next season ticket accordingly or offer full refund, and I don’t doubt that they will.  

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

I’m not bothered a about a refund. I’d happily accept free access to watching the remaining games online or on tv.  
Not the same as watching a game live at AG of course but these are unusual and difficult times so compromises are necessary from us fans and the club.

Joes season ticket was £150....so pro-rata am due about £30 back.  But would happily, like you, just be able to see the games somehow.

As for my parking season ticket in Wickes, I want a refund on that.  It’s over £200, so will want to use the money to pay for next season’s.  Many others may disagree but I think there should be blue badge parking at the ground for free.

20 hours ago, The Humble Realist said:

Interesting to see views...

Obviously I watch on line because where I live. I also watch the recordings and some City live ones on BE IN SPORTS . So different circumstances for me but any options to vote on a charity aspect is a vote for me. Great post

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Joes season ticket was £150....so pro-rata am due about £30 back.  But would happily, like you, just be able to see the games somehow.

As for my parking season ticket in Wickes, I want a refund on that.  It’s over £200, so will want to use the money to pay for next season’s.  Many others may disagree but I think there should be blue badge parking at the ground for free.

Agree on the parking. Wow what a cost.

22 hours ago, CodeRed said:

I supported the club for years, since about 1967 and especially in '82 when I - along with many on here -bought shares.  However the club in recent years have decided that I am now a customer to be sold and upsold to, a marketing opportunity, and as Colin Sextone referred to us "a punter". I well remember ST prices rising dramatically upon promotion to the Championship and when asked Steve Lansdown said he had set them at what he though "the market" could take.

So yes as a customer I want a refund.

Every customer has the right to claim a refund. However are you a City supporter or are  you saying  the club is categorizing you  as a paying a customer?

Every club in the league and the life time supporters off all clubs must be in the same boat. I’m sure if refunds are due and clubs can afford it they will come through with some kind of compensation when all these troubles are over.

On 01/05/2020 at 11:52, cidercity1987 said:

No refund, I support the club after all and access to home games would be fine with me in this extraordinary situation. I wouldn't expect access to away games.

This, but it wasn't an option. 

I'd be perfectly happy with no refund but free access to streaming of home games only. 

Given the gas leak the other day about the EFL not expecting games to be played in front of fans until 2021 I’m interested to see what they do about next years games. They’ve already moved the DD on a month for monthly payers so wouldn’t be surprised to see that happen again

On 01/05/2020 at 15:30, Mr Popodopolous said:

Think a lot will depend on people's economic circs too. 

If relatively unaffected or able to ride it our they'll be relaxed. If however their industry has fallen off a cliff then any income at all will be invaluable.

Too right.

I haven't taken any pay since February.

A refund please, Steve Lansdown.  I don't think I should be subsidising a billionaire and his very wealthy employees at BCFC by paying for a service that was not delivered. I'm sure if they'd have paid my company in advance to provide something that I wasn't able to deliver, they'd be asking for their money back.

Archived