IGNORED

What do you drink in lock down.

City oz

1 hour ago, Med/MadHatter said:

That's the best cider I can get here in Canada but I only get 4 cans for that price!

I used to live in Montreal. There’s some pretty good ice ciders, but a bit pricey. May be worth a try?

9 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Your pal was right - everyone else moved on from Liebfraumilch in the 1970's

I can remember Black Tower and Blue Nun from those days. Those that drank it thought they were sophisticated........unlike us cider, lager and beer roughnecks.

42 minutes ago, Blackbird1 said:

It is a shock to see just how many are so dependent on booze just to get by. Nothing wrong with a few beers now and then but some on here take it to a different level.

Getting pi$$ed at home...what?

Might be a good idea for you to stay off this thread then.

I've been getting deliveries from different breweries in the South West.  Padstow Brewing Company do free delivery if you order a certain amount, and their ales and cider is great.  Likewise, Firebrand in Launceston.  Keeping it local, Moor and Wild Beer do free delivery and they do a lot of decent stuff.

Kill two birds with one stone - help out local-ish (well, who doesnt like Kernow) businesses, and have a few of those beers you'd normally buy in a decent pub rather than just the supermarket stuff.

I quit alcohol in 2003 after developing a fearsome habit! Now and again I enjoy a cold alcohol free beer or cider as they,ve come a long way since Billy Connolly and his kaliber! Otherwise it's coffee all the way

2 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

It is a shock to see just how many are so dependent on booze just to get by. Nothing wrong with a few beers now and then but some on here take it to a different level.

Who said anything about getting pissed?

And if anyone is getting pissed at home what the **** has it got to do with you.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

This is the recommended NZ wine.

image.jpeg

The best.  Try a red NZ wine as well.  You won't be disappointed. 

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

This is the recommended NZ wine.

image.jpeg

The best.  Try a red NZ wine as well.  You won't be disappointed. 

On 03/05/2020 at 01:37, Med/MadHatter said:

We only have Alberta and BC alcohol where we live and the Canadian cider is too sweet for me

Used to drink Rickards Red out in Alberta. Very nice beer. I agree their cider's not up to much. 

On 02/05/2020 at 14:32, Blackbird1 said:

Anaesthetic for the masses ,it's the only drug you have to justify not taking .i,m not shocked at all.it's par for the course

Archived