IGNORED

I need your help OTIB

phantom

• Admin

I'm looking for some help please in trying to remember a name of a film. 

A friend of mine sent me the below..

Does anyone recognise the film?

I watched a film with my mum back in the 90s and I’ve been searching for years to try and find it and had no luck what so ever!!

I can’t remember the name of it and for years I’ve searched and can’t find it!!

It was American and about a woman who went to prison for something she didn’t do the guards used to beat them and stuff, the main woman character looked like Kathy bates but I don’t think it was her because I’ve searched all her movies!!

She hires a lawyer who gets her out and then the ending is she in her garden planting flowers and her lost daughter just comes walking towards her across the field to her garden and they reunite!

That’s literally all I remember but it’s a really good film....

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I'm looking for some help please in trying to remember a name of a film. 

A friend of mine sent me the below..

Does anyone recognise the film?

I watched a film with my mum back in the 90s and I’ve been searching for years to try and find it and had no luck what so ever!!

I can’t remember the name of it and for years I’ve searched and can’t find it!!

It was American and about a woman who went to prison for something she didn’t do the guards used to beat them and stuff, the main woman character looked like Kathy bates but I don’t think it was her because I’ve searched all her movies!!

She hires a lawyer who gets her out and then the ending is she in her garden planting flowers and her lost daughter just comes walking towards her across the field to her garden and they reunite!

That’s literally all I remember but it’s a really good film....

it does sound a bit like Dolores Claiborne though

Archived