Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Any web designers out there with time on their hands

Ok, at 69 years old I'll be the first to agree that my IT Skills aren't the best in the world. However, this lockdown has given me more time than I had before so I thought ' Lets build a website and start selling things globally'

Have had a look at a few out there and come down in favour of company called 'Big Commerce' however have started on a 15 day free trial and already am getting bamboozled.

Here's where OTIB comes in.

If anyone is, or knows a web designer who could help me I would be most grateful as I think that once over the initial steps, it could work out. Don't expect it for free but don't have a lot of cash to bung around as well.

If anyone can help, glad to hear from you.

Building a website is one matter, the bigger problem is the selling bit. Make sure you look at the various regulations about when a hobby turns into commercial territory. Also might be a good idea to have a think about getting your name out there - web bots and search engine friendly sites are important areas to bear in mind.