IGNORED

Gregor MacGregor loves Nazi Megastructures

Shtanley

That's my personal highlight of the episode of One Stream in Bristol that just went out. 

Me, GmcG, Pete and Dave all got on Skype to talk through all things Bristol City. Some serious topics, some not so serious...

Listen on iTunes

Listen on your computer via Libsyn

Haven't been on here much during lockdown, haven't really thought about football a whole lot if I'm honest!

Hope you're all staying safe and enjoying these strange times as much as possible!

Thank you mate, enjoyable as ever and helped me waste some Saturday night lockdown time with a few cans 

I loved King Peacock needs a pee.

I have a negative City player story involving tommy Doherty in the Whitchurch pub by Asda but I’m too scared he’ll track me down and whack me on the head with a snooker cue to share it 

10 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Thank you mate, enjoyable as ever and helped me waste some Saturday night lockdown time with a few cans 

I loved King Peacock needs a pee.

I have a negative City player story involving tommy Doherty in the Whitchurch pub by Asda but I’m too scared he’ll track me down and whack me on the head with a snooker cue to share it 

You're welcome to DM me it and I'll read it out anonymously on the next episode haha

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

We've pencilled in 'season reviews' of 06/07, 07/08 and the double winning season, personal stories etc.

89/90 would be fun too. There's a season highlights film on YouTube and the contrast with modern day football is quite marked! Even the commentary is amusingly old school.

89/90 is in my top three favorite seasons, (GJ play offs and SC's recent double being the other 2), would love to have that reviewed... 

Tommy Doherty what a talent and most of it wasted as we all know and commented on.. loved watching him play in the early days and that game he played for NI when he bossed the midfield against Spain or Italy (a big team anyway!), I watched it on the telly and he rightly got MOM and I remember the oppo's midfield were all top quality, but Tommy out shone them all.

he should have gone on to the prem, instead of the local pub!

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Right lads, we've just secured a pretty ****** tasty Skype Cider With....

cotts? 

On 10/05/2020 at 10:09, Shtanley said:

You're welcome to DM me it and I'll read it out anonymously on the next episode haha

Haha to be honest I’d feel like a bit of a weasel, probably best left off the internet that one 

18 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Something to look forward to on my way to work tomorrow. 

Gregor is a great signing for the OSIB team. Always enjoy listening to him.

I remember that joke he said about a gashead taking out Ashton and Jon Lansdown at the new training ground. That proper made me laugh.

A fav moment of mine too!

Archived