IGNORED

Non-English teams you don't like

Unan

Real Madrid piss me off. Just signing the best players. Always hope they lose. 

I tend to dislike the "big" team that aleays seems to win, in any league. 

Ajax, Real/Barca, Porto/Benfica.

Actulally, I think I just dislike everyone who isn't Bristol City. 

Schalke Shit 04, Gelsenkirchen filth and they play in blue and white! 

Komm schon BvB.

The Bayern pig farmers, horrible lot, glory hunting b****rds!

No photo description available.

That Sabadel mob who that crap up the road seem to be pally with too, they can do one! 

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Schalke Shit 04, Gelsenkirchen filth and they play in blue and white! 

Komm schon BvB.

The Bayern pig farmers, horrible lot, glory hunting b****rds!

No photo description available.

That Sabadel mob who that crap up the road seem to be pally with too, they can do one! 

And St pauli in Germany

2 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

And St pauli in Germany

Been to St Pauli a few times and they don't have a tie to the gas. Coventry and big time Celtic ties but not the tent dwellers.

More gas bullshit! Maybe a rovers fan went to a game once?

St Pauli are a club massively involved with politics and see themselves as the people's club. They are 'loony lefties'.

I am not a fan of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, PSG and Celtic myself

11 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Outside of Cardiff and the old firm clubs, Barcelona & PSG. 

I really do not dislike any at the moment under the current circumstances. Football is football and it is the world game. Any countries that can get this back on track in a safe environment playing behind closed doors or not and any clubs undertaking a safe process in getting back to normal will have my support.

I do not think for years to come we will have ‘teams we do not like” as on OTIB we all love CITY. COYR 

Bayern Munchen, pure arrogance runs through the whole club. We used to try and disturb their sleep whenever they played Werder, they always stayed in the Bremen Hilton where I lived when working. Owen Hargreaves was playing for them then and he was shocked when he was given dogs abuse in English by me and my mates when they played at the Weserstadion  Werder were their main competitors in the league in those days so felt that anything to upset them was justified, I expect they got the same treatment wherever they played as nobody liked them!

Atletico Madrid, disgusting albeit successful brand of football but they have some class players which could do much more, Simeone and the club are made for each other, i think he would fail at any other top club. Special mentions for Celtic, PSG & Bayern.

Archived