IGNORED

Contacts

redsocks

Korry ex Norwich and a good player but not an excellent player.  I think he has been at the Ashton gate from about 2014. Has he scored ?? I think one only.

He is a asset  like  other players at the club.

I have always been an LJ critic but rest assured LJ will be on top of this one.

4 minutes ago, City oz said:

Korry ex Norwich and a good player but not an excellent player.  I think he has been at the Ashton gate from about 2014. Has he scored ?? I think one only.

Korey's impact on the dressing room can't be understated. As one of the top performers on his day and a real leader he's vital to the club. As it looks like Bailey will be sold or is surplus to demands and with Browny now at Burnley the dressing room requires leaders who have been through the good and bad. He's respected by the coaching staff and trusted by players, new deal should hopefully be on the table for a man who has been an incredible servant to the club. 

5 hours ago, City oz said:

Given he's scored twice in a game before....

8 hours ago, City oz said:

Yes, I'm also disappointed with Jay Dasilva's goal scoring record this year, not sure if he deserves a new deal. LJ OUT

1 hour ago, Bailey is Right said:

Yes, I'm also disappointed with Jay Dasilva's goal scoring record this year, not sure if he deserves a new deal. LJ OUT

Quite. It`s not always about goals.

Korey`s only scored 11 in his entire career, 6 of them have been in the league and only one in the Championship.

I`d still have him in the side over a lot of others though.

2 hours ago, Bailey is Right said:

Vincent Tan would question why Bentley hasn't scored more

Can imagine Korey may be offered a reduced deal due to lack of recent appearances. But with his family growing up in the area, close to friends and his support network of other players and their respective partners I can't see him going elsewhere unless it is commutable from the family home or the offer was too good to refuse. 

22 minutes ago, Bailey is Right said:

Can imagine Korey may be offered a reduced deal due to lack of recent appearances. But with his family growing up in the area, close to friends and his support network of other players and their respective partners I can't see him going elsewhere unless it is commutable from the family home or the offer was too good to refuse. 

I certainly hope so. It would also, like giving Wilbs another contract was, be `the right thing to do`. If, like Wilbs, an offer then came along which he fancied taking up (more game time or to do some coaching etc.) then I would hope we wouldn`t stand in his way either.

21 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

taking in the fact he has just come back from injury he has to be worth a new 12 month contract

He probably want longer than that and I'm sure somebody will be willing to offer him longer

11 hours ago, Big C said:

He probably want longer than that and I'm sure somebody will be willing to offer him longer

Wouldn't be so sure. He has had a lot of injuries in the past few years, and with the financial situation that a lot of clubs find (or will soon find) themselves in, I'm not too sure that many would offer him much more than 12 months.

Would expect a 12 month contract with an additional year option for either party. He was beginning to show the form that he was in prior to the injuries, before the season was halted. 

All this of course could be pointless if football doesn't start again for another 12 months....

Archived