IGNORED

Sol Campbell insinuates Covid-19 is racist

Unan

Yes Sol. Someone manufactured Covid 19, just to kill off a few more black people. You've sussed them out. Well done. 

Now tell us more about why shit managers don't get offered many jobs, because they are black....! 

18 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Dark skinned people are more likely to be deficient in Vitamin D.

Vitamin D is important for the immune system.

Think about it Sol you silly man.

Is the right answer.

The importance of Vitamin D is probably the main reason for differences in skin colour.

Look at how pasty the Scots are and they only a few hundred miles north.

BTW if anybody isn't getting out into the sun in the middle of the day I would suggest your taking Vitamin D as it boosts your immunity to catching viruses; including the current one.

Herd on the radio something about black people are more likely in this country to work in public facing roles. I.e Tesco. If this is true, (sounds plausible) then this could be a factor in the higher infection rate. 

That and this vitamin D thing. 

Certainly more plausible than some racist lab worker set on mass murder. Surely it would be more blatant, i.e 8/10 people die are black. 

Could be just a s**t racist lab worker mind. 

Either way, far to early to be coming out with these theory's IMO.

Yet another example of people in the public eye with Social media and no intelligence. 

We really need to bring back respect for intelligence and experts rather than giving credence to half wits, especially half wit former professional footballers.

9 hours ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Herd on the radio something about black people are more likely in this country to work in public facing roles. I.e Tesco. If this is true, (sounds plausible) then this could be a factor in the higher infection rate. 

That and this vitamin D thing. 

Certainly more plausible than some racist lab worker set on mass murder. Surely it would be more blatant, i.e 8/10 people die are black. 

Could be just a s**t racist lab worker mind. 

Either way, far to early to be coming out with these theory's IMO.

It would also account for why London had such a huge spike in the numbers early on. It is a hugely diverse City, add to the fact that people are so close together and in some cases living with older and extended families as well.

It's simple when you think about it. It's gotten to the point where I turn the channel over when someone starts out with something along the lines of "Covid-19 is racist". I'm all for equality and people having their say, but there are some right melts getting airtime at the moment "demanding that government look into this".

This is an idiotic and nonsensical conspiracy theory with no evidence or basis in fact. In that sense, it is precisely like all the other nonsensical conspiracies: that the virus was caused by 5G (literally makes no scientific sense), that the virus was created in a lab (it's been sequenced and proved to have evolved naturally), that the entire virus is a conspiracy to restrict freedom etc. 

Obviously is wrong  but it is a bit of a shame the easily offended squad are out in force looking for something to manufacture a bit of outrage about. Clearly he is wrong and clearly nobody is going to take him particularly seriously. But it a shame there is far anger and outrage directed at a fringe opinion nobody is going to listen to than to some of the much more popular conspiracy theories that might actually cost lives in the long run, 

5 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

This is an idiotic and nonsensical conspiracy theory with no evidence or basis in fact. In that sense, it is precisely like all the other nonsensical conspiracies: that the virus was caused by 5G (literally makes no scientific sense), that the virus was created in a lab (it's been sequenced and proved to have evolved naturally), that the entire virus is a conspiracy to restrict freedom etc. 

Obviously is wrong  but it is a bit of a shame the easily offended squad are out in force looking for something to manufacture a bit of outrage about. Clearly he is wrong and clearly nobody is going to take him particularly seriously. But it a shame there is far anger and outrage directed at a fringe opinion nobody is going to listen to than to some of the much more popular conspiracy theories that might actually cost lives in the long run, 

They know there is a conspiracy against them, but they have not identified the correct conspiracy.

The real conspiracy is the manner in which democracy has been hijacked to the service or a few $billionaires, using organisations such as Cato Institute & IEA.

I think what has been interesting so far in the discussions so far regarding the statistics of fatalities, is that even though men appear to be more susceptible, that fact seems to be widely ignored by certain sections of the media or commentators.

Look, the guy is responding to the fact that proportionally more black people die of Covina 19 than white people.  He thinks it’s to do with blood type.  Others say it’s vitamin D deficiency.  Whatever the true reason, I’m not sure why people feel the need to be so offensive about him.  There is an awful lot idiocy in the media at the moment, and this doesn’t strike me as most deserving of vitriol...

11 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Look, the guy is responding to the fact that proportionally more black people die of Covina 19 than white people.  He thinks it’s to do with blood type.  Others say it’s vitamin D deficiency.  Whatever the true reason, I’m not sure why people feel the need to be so offensive about him.  There is an awful lot idiocy in the media at the moment, and this doesn’t strike me as most deserving of vitriol...

Yes but he's suggesting it was created that way on purpose…

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

By using the term ‘a deliberate mistake’ his tweet suggests the virus was deliberately released to target people with a certain blood type - that sort of racist paranoia is surely worthy of comment

Archived