IGNORED

Worst thing you've seen on a football pitch (Non-City addition)

Unan

18 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s the look of sheer malevolence on his face when he puts the second one in that gets me every time!

He admitted that he did the second one simply hoping a Man City player would react and get sent off as well. 

Edit, see it’s been mentioned already ⬆️⬆️

I once went in for a sliding tackle on a parks football pitch and realised afterwards that my leg was covered in dog shit.  I think it was as a result of the tackle...Sadly, YouTube evidence of the incident is in short supply

35 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

I once went in for a sliding tackle on a parks football pitch and realised afterwards that my leg was covered in dog shit.  I think it was as a result of the tackle...Sadly, YouTube evidence of the incident is in short supply

It wasn`t at the g*s training ground was it? If so, it was probably fox shit.

On 14/05/2020 at 13:00, MarcusX said:

Suarez biting incident probably for me.

Also watched a leg break at Chippenham a couple of years back which was horrible to see.

Been on the receiving end myself, took a knee to the head and suffered several fractures. Luckily didnt have to "see" that one myself

Yes, Suarez biting.

For all the punching, kicking and head butting there is something infinitely worse about biting.

It's absolutely disgusting and fair play to Liverpool for getting rid of that revolting excuse for a human being.

40 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yes, Suarez biting.

For all the punching, kicking and head butting there is something infinitely worse about biting.

It's absolutely disgusting and fair play to Liverpool for getting rid of that revolting excuse for a human being.

I thought Liverpool supported Suarez through that as well as his little racial indiscretions.Seem to recall the whole team wore tshirts backing Suarez.Lost a lot of respect for Liverpool after that.

Just now, Slacker said:

I thought Liverpool supported Suarez through that as well as his little racial indiscretions.Seem to recall the whole team wore tshirts backing Suarez.Lost a lot of respect for Liverpool after that.

It was the biting incident that saw him sold; in narrow football terms they would have been far better to keep him.

Worst thing ever on a football pitch was me. I am an appalling player.

I remember playing school football for Highcroft away at Charfield when I was 9 or 10 years old.

I came on as a sub and had the delusion that I could do a good job. The first time I touched the ball was to pick it up to take a throw in. Except it wasn't a thrown in, the ball was still in play and I had done such an obvious handball that even Maradona would blush.

Still, easy mistake to make, right?

The next touch was when I was running up the left wing. The ball came over to me and I went for goal. Dreams of the amazing goal I was about to score were running through my brain. But the ball didn't go towards the goal, it flew away to the right, just in front of a teammate and ended up going for a throw in on the far side. The only way it could have been further from goal would have been if I had hit it behind me.

For some reason the coach and my teammates thought I had crossed it and as it went near a teammate, they congratulated me on a great cross. I didn't correct them.

And that was my total contribution to that game. It remains my best ever performance.

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It was the biting incident that saw him sold; in narrow football terms they would have been far better to keep him.

Must be the other thing then.Was it Patrice Evra at Man U?Sorry memory is not great.

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I also wasn't commenting on the other stuff mentioned because my memory is equally vague on the matter; not being a Liverpool fan.

I am far from being a Liverpool  fan, but going back before the Suarez incidents,they seemed to be one of the clubs that was run with at least a bit of integrity. To be fair there doesn't seem to be much integrity anywhere in football these days.

Archived