IGNORED

Worst thing you've seen on a football pitch (Non-City addition)

Unan

On 16/05/2020 at 18:08, MC RISK77 said:

Surprised no one has mentioned Roy Keanes pre meditated career ending tackle on haaland, probably the worst tackle I have seen purely because it was fully intended 

Would that be the tackle mentioned in post #4 ?

Awful. Thug player.

I can recall watching a game live on sky, and a parachutist got tangled up on a roof.

Think it was villa park.

Watching that wolves fan fall through the roof at scarbrough sticks in my mind.

Funniest thing was when that gashead ran on the pitch to confront the stoke goalie, who squared up to him and he and he jumped back over the barrier.

There’s a couple of City ones that stick out for me: 

I remember Christian Ribiero getting bigged up and finally getting to start a game, I think it was probably an LDV or League cup game as the crowd was very small. Anyway he started the game brilliantly then went in for an innocuous tackle in the corner by the Atyeo/Dolman. Didn’t look much but as there wasn’t much of a crowd you could hear the poor kid scream in agony clutching his knee straight away until the medics and gas and air got there. 

The other one was George Elokobi’s foot breaking and going the wrong way. I was in something like row 6 of the Atyeo and happened right in front of me. And because it wasn’t a tackle (he had slid to stop a cross and caught his studs in the turf I think) the ref didn’t immediately see it. Cue a few hundred people waving shouting and pointing to the red/linesman to get the game stopped!

19 minutes ago, Dredd said:

The other one was George Elokobi’s foot breaking and going the wrong way. I was in something like row 6 of the Atyeo and happened right in front of me. And because it wasn’t a tackle (he had slid to stop a cross and caught his studs in the turf I think) the ref didn’t immediately see it. Cue a few hundred people waving shouting and pointing to the red/linesman to get the game stopped!

Its the moment where he lifted his leg up in the air and it was just dangling the wrong way. Proper head turning away moment. 

Archived