IGNORED

Interviews

JP-Sport&Fitness

Hi all, 

hope all you fellow reds are well & safe, this is my first post on here, although I’ve always enjoyed reading people’s opinions over a number of years.

i am a self employed personal trainer / sports coach and due to the current situation I’ve not been working so around my Mrs demanding jobs for me to do and spending time with the kids I’ve started interviewing sports athletes. I was intrigued on their diets / fitness programmes over this crazy period and I started off with Joe Joyce of Bristol bears then I managed to interview Herbie Kane & Matty Hill. 
tomorrow I will be interviewing Brian Tinnion & have a couple of others lined up. 

I thought this would be a great opportunity to try and get my name out there and hopefully be able to build my business I’ve been building for the past 4 years. 

So if anyone wants to listen to my pervious interviews then head to my Facebook page 

Facebook.com/jpsportfitness 

a heads up I’m no Toby Osborne but it’s something I’ve quite enjoyed doing and if any of you guys have any questions you’d like me to ask Tins tomorrow drop me a message ??

COYR

Joe

11 hours ago, JP-Sport&Fitness said:

Hi all, 

hope all you fellow reds are well & safe, this is my first post on here, although I’ve always enjoyed reading people’s opinions over a number of years.

i am a self employed personal trainer / sports coach and due to the current situation I’ve not been working so around my Mrs demanding jobs for me to do and spending time with the kids I’ve started interviewing sports athletes. I was intrigued on their diets / fitness programmes over this crazy period and I started off with Joe Joyce of Bristol bears then I managed to interview Herbie Kane & Matty Hill. 
tomorrow I will be interviewing Brian Tinnion & have a couple of others lined up. 

I thought this would be a great opportunity to try and get my name out there and hopefully be able to build my business I’ve been building for the past 4 years. 

So if anyone wants to listen to my pervious interviews then head to my Facebook page 

Facebook.com/jpsportfitness 

a heads up I’m no Toby Osborne but it’s something I’ve quite enjoyed doing and if any of you guys have any questions you’d like me to ask Tins tomorrow drop me a message ??

COYR

Joe

Good morning Mr Motivator and welcome aboard.

Archived