IGNORED

bcfc home bar hope you like

big dosser

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

1 hour ago, forestofdean said:

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Looks great

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Am I missing something...

I get everything* you've done - and it must have taken years, congratulations on the collection and the display (and the bar!).

*with one exception.

The petrol pump.

What's the story behind that?

that's full with zider :laugh:

3 hours ago, forestofdean said:

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Looking at the pics you seem to have two gas mates do you a canvas extension?

4 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

if you need any more City shirts for framing in that beaut, I have a couple of goalkeeper ones gathering dust in the wardrobe you can have for free (they have my name on the back as I used them for 6-a-side but in a frame it won't show?).  

hi 

many thanks for the offer which ones are they

Archived