IGNORED

bcfc home bar hope you like

big dosser

• Admin
On 25/05/2020 at 22:07, forestofdean said:

hi 

many thanks for the offer which ones are they

May sound random. 

I've a number of signed canvases, but are written to me and my ex wife, and signed 

If anyone knows how to get marker pen off you are more than welcome to them

4 hours ago, phantom said:

May sound random. 

I've a number of signed canvases, but are written to me and my ex wife, and signed 

hi phantom

that's very kind of you but you should keep them if there signed for you,you never know what the future holds with your own bar

22 hours ago, forestofdean said:

hi chivs

not far from Broadwell,but that is my mates house on the cross with the big flag pole with the city flag,

Haha.  OK, fair enough  That flag always makes me smile on the way to the tip. 

On 15/05/2020 at 19:28, forestofdean said:

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Do you have space/need for a massive emergency exit sign from the old east end? Getting rid if you want it.....

On 27/05/2020 at 19:45, phantom said:

May sound random. 

Maybe FOD and his Doris can change their names.

Might be less agg than trying to find some Tippex.

On 15/05/2020 at 20:28, big dosser said:

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

That's the one I remember. Looks great

On 15/05/2020 at 19:28, big dosser said:

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Fair play mate, some incredible boxing memorabilia there. 

I loved Benn's reign of terror, he's still my favourite fighter ever.

Just now, Stortz said:

Fair play mate, some incredible boxing memorabilia there. 

I loved Benn's reign of terror, he's still my favourite fighter ever.

I’ve never been a big boxing fan, but that era was great.

When it moved away from Sportsnight and Midweek Sports Special to Sky, I’d watch it, but all this PPV stuff means I’ve no idea who’s who these days.

always loved watching marvin hagler as a young pup that got me in to boxing the fights between hagler hearns surgar ray and duran fantastic

i can remember watching when i was a teen a lte night boxing show on bbc1 where i see benn hit some one clean out form then on i was nigel benn all the way, just love that warrior mentality of hagler and duran,and as you can see now i am a massive fan of the big dosser who i think will take aj to the cleaners what do you chaps think.

my 2 favourite fights had to be hagler hearns the mad 3 rounds when hagler got cut and come out like a street fighter

and 

Nigel benn and gerald mCclellan what a fight 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve never been a big boxing fan, but that era was great.

When it moved away from Sportsnight and Midweek Sports Special to Sky, I’d watch it, but all this PPV stuff means I’ve no idea who’s who these days.

sportsnight was the programme i was trying to think of you have a bloody good memory dave

15 minutes ago, big dosser said:

always loved watching marvin hagler as a young pup that got me in to boxing the fights between hagler hearns surgar ray and duran fantastic

i can remember watching when i was a teen a lte night boxing show on bbc1 where i see benn hit some one clean out form then on i was nigel benn all the way, just love that warrior mentality of hagler and duran,and as you can see now i am a massive fan of the big dosser who i think will take aj to the cleaners what do you chaps think.

my 2 favourite fights had to be hagler hearns the mad 3 rounds when hagler got cut and come out like a street fighter

and 

Nigel benn and gerald mCclellan what a fight 

'YOU BROUGHT HIM OVER HERE TO BASH ME UP!'

1 hour ago, big dosser said:

sportsnight was the programme i was trying to think of you have a bloody good memory dave

Remember as a really young kid being allowed to stay up to watch Sportsnight if England were on....normally an away qualifier that wasn’t live on BBC or itv.

They used to show loads of boxing (amateur too), Harry Carpenter on comms....remember the some of Bruno’s very early fights, Magri, Honeghan, Watt, then McGuigan, etc.  As I said, not a huge boxing fan, but there was loads to consume as there wasn’t tonnes of other sports to watch.

One of my favourite fights from that era was McGuigan v Pedroza.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Remember as a really young kid being allowed to stay up to watch Sportsnight if England were on....normally an away qualifier that wasn’t live on BBC or itv.

They used to show loads of boxing (amateur too), Harry Carpenter on comms....remember the some of Bruno’s very early fights, Magri, Honeghan, Watt, then McGuigan, etc.  As I said, not a huge boxing fan, but there was loads to consume as there wasn’t tonnes of other sports to watch.

Snap , if I was good 

Few games on live then , even home ones

Memories of suffering and watching ******** show jumping for ages realising that we were destined for 45 mins showjumping and 15 mins of England highlights ! ?

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

My Dad always made a steam pud (choc, golden syrup or similar) with custard so we could watch the football in comfort. Memories !!

13 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Snap , if I was good 

Few games on live then , even home ones

Memories of suffering and watching ******** show jumping for ages realising that we were destined for 45 mins showjumping and 15 mins of England highlights ! ?

But I bet you could name them all:

Harvey Smith, David Broome, Nick Skelton, Princess Anne, Ginny Leng ???

Archived