Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

bcfc home bar hope you like


Recommended Posts

Am I missing something...

I get everything* you've done - and it must have taken years, congratulations on the collection and the display (and the bar!).

*with one exception.

The petrol pump.

What's the story behind that?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, forestofdean said:

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Looks great

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Am I missing something...

I get everything* you've done - and it must have taken years, congratulations on the collection and the display (and the bar!).

*with one exception.

The petrol pump.

What's the story behind that?

that's full with zider :laugh:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

thatcher's natch old rosie black rat in cans stowford press on tap

Ok,the Old Rosie is good enough for me.I can be there in an hour!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, forestofdean said:

been busy in lockdown just finished revamping my home bar,do hope you like it even got jacki,s corner with Williams posh seats. some big cheese and even a team sheet from the 70s a very kind old man gave me a interview board with all signutures {could do with some help on this one} anyone one out there with a couple of the dolman b block wooden seats or any eastend stuff would be interested 

one side is city the other is boxing related and England hope you like and this keeps your spirits up in tough times any questions chaps please ask and keep yourself and your family's safe

bc5.jpg

bc1.jpg

b9.jpg

b11111111.jpg

bc7.jpg

bc3.jpg

bc2.jpg

bnbbnb.jpg

bc8.jpg

b11111.jpg

bnbnbnmnm.jpg

bfbfbfbf.jpg

b11.jpg

b111.jpg

bc6.jpg

Looking at the pics you seem to have two gas mates do you a canvas extension?

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you need any more City shirts for framing in that beaut, I have a couple of goalkeeper ones gathering dust in the wardrobe you can have for free (they have my name on the back as I used them for 6-a-side but in a frame it won't show?).  

  • Robin 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

if you need any more City shirts for framing in that beaut, I have a couple of goalkeeper ones gathering dust in the wardrobe you can have for free (they have my name on the back as I used them for 6-a-side but in a frame it won't show?).  

hi 

many thanks for the offer which ones are they

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...