IGNORED

Direct debits deferred for another month

Vincent Vega

Completely disgaree with the timing. A genuine legend of the club dies, they post the condolences up on an the website for few hours at a timewhen they barely update the site  at the moment, which is understandable due to covid and then just move on with an article involving  money . Could they not mourn the guy on the site for one day?

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Any would do. 

Regarding what though? According to you, fans will be back in grounds come October, so what news would they need to release right now?

Once they have come to some agreement over what will happen next season, there’s not much that they can currently relay to supporters who have purchased season tickets outright for the 20/21 season. 

24 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Regarding what though? According to you, fans will be back in grounds come October, so what news would they need to release right now?

Once they have come to some agreement over what will happen next season, there’s not much that they can currently relay to supporters who have purchased season tickets outright for the 20/21 season. 

Just because people pay up front doesn't mean that they have shed loads of money. Just because people pay by DD doesn't mean that they don't have shed loads of money. 

3 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Just because people pay up front doesn't mean that they have shed loads of money. Just because people pay by DD doesn't mean that they don't have shed loads of money. 

But what are you expecting the club to say? 

Until something is confirmed regarding next season, there’s not much the club can say right now.

40 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

But what are you expecting the club to say? 

Until something is confirmed regarding next season, there’s not much the club can say right now.

They've managed to communicate to the DD people. Would be nice if them to acknowledge the up front payers maybe? Not sure what they could say/do but that's up to them. They are the Business, we are the customer.

10 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

They've managed to communicate to the DD people. Would be nice if them to acknowledge the up front payers maybe? Not sure what they could say/do but that's up to them. They are the Business, we are the customer.

But they’ve only communicated to DD people because they have had to make a decision in regards to when they start taking their payments.

There’s nothing to tell people who have brought season tickets outright currently but once there is, they will communicate at that time.

• Admin

I'm with Betty on this, I really have no idea what you expect the club to say or do?

The two scenarios are completely different and at this stage nobody knows what is happening so I would be interested for you to give an example of what you are expecting from the club

18 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

But they’ve only communicated to DD people because they have had to make a decision in regards to when they start taking their payments.

There’s nothing to tell people who have brought season tickets outright currently but once there is, they will communicate at that time.

Exactly what I would expect them to communicate. Finally we agree.

3 hours ago, winsaw said:

Not sure we will be back at the gate for October though, the premium league top doctor said today that he is expecting all of the 20/21 season to be behind closed doors at the moment, 

Not a chance in hell, what another year of this there will be barely any clubs left outside the top flight if that happens, they are already moving back to normality in some EU countries bars and restaurants are beginning to open, our death rates are really coming down the last week would be surprised if we don't have crowds back at football matches by the end of the year.

I see both sides of this one.

On one hand it's exceptional circs so patience can and will be required, but OTOH if someone's income has dried right up, or job lost, or income margins tight and down by 20%- bit less tax too granted, talking standard furlough scenario, then they may well be a bit ansty about things if they have a) Direct debit or b) A season ticket for next year.

I note that Leeds according to reports, are already working on refund options or ranges of options for the last 5 games- just sayin.

Will the club give a refund for the last 5 home games for this season.given a average of my season ticket it's about £110.+ the £529 Iv paid for next season.given the amount of season tickets the club have sold its slot of money for people to shell out.time will tell.

14 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

What do you expect them to communicate to you though? 
You're coming across as a bit needy. 

I've just made up a club statement, as follows: 

This is a statement for all those that have pre paid six months in advance, for their season cards for the proposed season 2020/21, starting in August 2020. All monies received in March as advanced payment for those season cards has been invested in the stock market by Hargreaves Lansdown, on behalf of those club investors. Should the whole or part of that proposed season be cancelled or amended, the profits from those investments will be paid in full to those investors of season cards, along with their initial investment. We know you have the interest of the club and community at heart, as do we, so we appreciate your understanding of these matters.

Remember, investments can go down as well as up.

Please look for official announcements on the Bristol Sport site for any updates.

I can't see how they'd allow attendance to matches until there's a vaccine.

Unfortunately (?) they'll have to have risk assessments in place which will block attendance until the risk is minimalised to a low enough level. Immunity after having covid-19 hasn't been proven, which would also open the turnstiles.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

@Redemption Did you follow the instructions as given by the club

image.png

@phantom.. telephoned on 27th April and was advised to E Mail, which I did on the 28th. Follow up E Mail sent today. 
I accept it’s challenging times, however I’m surprised that away ticket refunds are still outstanding by the club. 

Archived