IGNORED

Direct debits deferred for another month

Vincent Vega

25 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Not entirely related to Direct Debits but there has been talk of fans, possibly subject to testing on entry, and limited capacity, returning in September.

The detail is less clear but read September as a target in a few places.

How on earth will they decide who and who can't attend? it is bound to create arguments I certainly wouldn't like to have to make that decision.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

How on earth will they decide who and who can't attend? it is bound to create arguments I certainly wouldn't like to have to make that decision.

Testing on entry was one thing I've read...

Suppose you could rotate and pro rata refund/ifollow the rest if necessary. Come up with some creative yet fair solutions.

Rather them than me though, that's for sure!

7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Testing on entry was one thing I've read...

Suppose you could rotate and pro rata refund/ifollow the rest if necessary. Come up with some creative yet fair solutions.

Rather them than me though, that's for sure!

I think that they should ask for brave volunteers prepared to give up their seat (for a full refund) to enable social distancing to be achieved.

After more of the same old tripe served up on Saturday, I would like to be first in the queue to relinquish my seat. ?

• Admin

I just had this email

We hope you and your family are keeping well. We wanted to get in touch to confirm that Direct Debit payments for supporters paying for their 2020/21 Season Card in monthly instalments will now begin next week from Wednesday, July 1st.

The cost of a Season Card will continue to be split over ten months, meaning the last payment will be scheduled for April 1st 2021.

Thank you for your continued support and should you have any questions do get in touch by emailing supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk.

Kind regards

Supporter Services

• Admin
9 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Not much point in emailing support they don’t reply to any individual emails. staff just as motivated as a Johnson picked team!

What are you trying to find out @dave36 ?

Its possible someone has already had the question asked on here

Just now, phantom said:

What are you trying to find out @dave36 ?

Its possible someone has already had the question asked on here

Thanks, yes I have got some of my answers on here and I’m ok with just about everything (except the teams mediocrity) but it is true to say that you have more chance of getting an answer by telephoning, which is what I have had to do - the last two seasons no emails have been answered by return.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Cheer up! Things could be much better next season - with a new Head Coach..........:cool2:

2 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

.......and Premiership football.........

Daytime drinking is a slippery slope...

Archived