IGNORED

Man Utd getting desperate

35 minutes ago, hodge said:

An interesting one as far as the game would be concerned, also Albion rovers and sterling Albion 

FC6D9BBF-E002-4804-A1A8-FEC0E7E9DAAE.jpeg

What about Perfidious?

On 22/05/2020 at 12:59, formerly known as ivan said:

After announcing their losses yesterday they are now suing the makers of Football Manager for use of their trademark. This is despite the fact it has been used for many years on the game and many more years prior to this under the Championship Manager name.

This reeks of desperation to me and an embarrassing attempt to recoup some money where, even if there is an argument for them, the timing is appalling.

How the mighty have fallen!

It depends. If MUFC sent them a cease and desist letter that was ignored then fair enough. 

On 22/05/2020 at 22:10, LegalEagle said:

The problem is that it's a very easy fix to get their proper name and badge in the game - one which they'll argue that Sports Interactive endorse. That's the part where they could have a case, and it could have a chilling effect on the game as a whole.

Sort it out SI ?

Just now, Davefevs said:

Sort it out SI ?

Jens Mustermann is Oliver Kahn ???

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Sort it out SI ?

Jens Mustermann is Oliver Kahn ???

Yeah that's what I was referring to. Although if you look at their files this year you'll see no Man Utd in them - because Utd sent them a cease and desist letter I'd assume.

And Kahn is now Jens Freund for some reason; Niko Kovac is his brother Max Freund aha

Archived