IGNORED

OTIB

BigTone

I would like to thank everyone for making the forum so enjoyable over the past few months. Special mention to Tom and his cryptic quiz & Noggers with his. I had hoped to partake in TomF's friday quiz but for various reasons haven't been able. Apart from that AppyDAZE has posted some gems as have many others.

Other than that some Gashead thinks support between City & Rovers in Shirehampton is split equally 70/70. I cried laughing at that one.

In many ways the forum has been a better place without football getting in the way.

Stay safe all & thanks.

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I would like to thank everyone for making the forum so enjoyable over the past few months. Special mention to Tom and his cryptic quiz & Noggers with his. I had hoped to partake in TomF's friday quiz but for various reasons haven't been able. Apart from that AppyDAZE has posted some gems as have many others.

Other than that some Gashead thinks support between City & Rovers in Shirehampton is split equally 70/70. I cried laughing at that one.

In many ways the forum has been a better place without football getting in the way.

Stay safe all & thanks.

Hear, hear!

9 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Except for the photos of your shirts, Tone!

These are my latest on order. As you can see I am calming down !!  I have a Maori feeling coursing through my veins.

711QuYDJNHL._AC_UY780_.jpg

71e2j2bOT2L._AC_UY780_.jpg

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

Stay safe all & thanks.

Ditto from me.

This place has been and continues to be a little bit of normality in these troubled times. I'm still working, admittedly from home so it must be even worse for those who are furloughed.

Thank you OTIB. 

Stay safe everyone. 

16 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Im sure Lee Johnstone will echo your thoughts, it's the longest spell of time we've had without a 'should we sack him' poll.

He owns a paint company, doesn't he?

19 hours ago, BigTone said:

These are my latest on order. As you can see I am calming down !!  I have a Maori feeling coursing through my veins.

711QuYDJNHL._AC_UY780_.jpg

71e2j2bOT2L._AC_UY780_.jpg

Actually Tone, I quite like them! Regarding your direction of attire, you obviously have a new zeal and better for it! All you need now is for Julie and Dolls to give you their blessing!

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Actually Tone, I quite like them! Regarding your direction of attire, you obviously have a new zeal and better for it! All you need now is for Julie and Dolls to give you their blessing!

Sweet talker xx

43 minutes ago, Lucan said:

Why didn't you just PM them? 

Virtue signal. 

Perhaps you should be more concerned with what you're signalling about yourself with such an unnecessary and unpleasant reply.

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

And you didn't spot my Maori pun!

The new zeal bit you mean ? No, I didn't pick up on it at first but I am an old fart and my brain goes to sleep more often than it should. Fush & Chups for dinner me thinks.

Archived