Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

What's the most spectacular unofficial merchandise you have seen?

I just got offered this by a Facebook ad. I'm genuinely torn between thinking

1) this is clearly the worst thing I have ever seen

and 

2) I sort of want to buy it. 

What's the most spectacular and creative piece of Bristol City related tat you've come across?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

@BigTone

Something for the dodgy shirt collection!

Can't see how to link it or post a picture, but if you have a look at Natch Cider in Jewellery on Amazon, there are a couple of bits on there the average Doris would love.

Edited by Bristol Rob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dont know if the site still exists but I originally knew of a Site called Punk Cricket....where I've bought Somerset paraphernalia. I saw a Facebook Ad called Punk Football and took a look (naturally) at Bristol City.... to my horror they were (attempting) to sell T Shirts with Bristol City Filton Avenue, BS7 plastered all over 'em. I couldnt resist dropping 'em a line and asking how many they'd sold. At least they had the courtesy to reply and apologise

• Haha 1

To extend this to other merchandise if I can the worst I have seen was a replica England shirt in Greece with the badge having two lions instead of three!

Edited by Barry Sheene
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

@BigTone

Something for the dodgy shirt collection!

Can't see how to link it or post a picture, but if you have a look at Natch Cider in Jewellery on Amazon, there are a couple of bits on there the average Doris would love.

I must own up I do like the Natch neck chain

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I just got offered this by a Facebook ad. I'm genuinely torn between thinking

1) this is clearly the worst thing I have ever seen

and 

2) I sort of want to buy it. 

What's the most spectacular and creative piece of Bristol City related tat you've come across?

Love it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Just ordered this T shirt from Natty Threads via Facebook £20.00. Mixing my two loves of ska and football.

8F9F537F-4945-42D0-8808-E4DC2BF45139.jpeg

Was this a special order or can you buy off the shelf 

2 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Just ordered this T shirt from Natty Threads via Facebook £20.00. Mixing my two loves of ska and football.

8F9F537F-4945-42D0-8808-E4DC2BF45139.jpeg

Yeah I was tempted by that as well. Then I, being the arbiter of good taste, had a moment of clarity and realised that I would never, ever wear it on account of it being really naff ;)

Only joking mate, pay no attention 😇

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

My idiot Son once bought a t-shirt in Dublin with the logo for the Red Hot Chilli Leppers !!

Did the shirt only have one arm?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, TBW said:

Guess how much this was listed for before going on sale...

20200527_214919.jpg

... £62.99

Wow, if that sold any I would be amazed. 

Whst was the sale price 0.50p?

Definitely the Banksy/City t shirt I saw a lad wearing in the three lions a couple of flag days back. Asked him about it and he said it was a one off but I suggested he gets more done as they would sell loads. 

13 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Was this a special order or can you buy off the shelf 

The guy does all sorts of clubs amongst other ska/skin memorabilia. Find him on Facebook Natty Threads clothing. Some guy asked for. A sag one I just replied with the above picture 😂😂

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Yeah I was tempted by that as well. Then I, being the arbiter of good taste, had a moment of clarity and realised that I would never, ever wear it on account of it being really naff ;)

Only joking mate, pay no attention 😇

It’s one to wear around the house I reckon.

15 hours ago, One Team said:

Definitely the Banksy/City t shirt I saw a lad wearing in the three lions a couple of flag days back. Asked him about it and he said it was a one off but I suggested he gets more done as they would sell loads. 

Was that the `Religion` one? I`d buy one of those if so - mind you, if the painting was a real Banksy then there would be all sorts of image rights issues I guess.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Was that the `Religion` one? I`d buy one of those if so - mind you, if the painting was a real Banksy then there would be all sorts of image rights issues I guess.

I think so from memory mate yes. Hopefully the lad is on here somewhere or someone from the three lions knows.

• Thanks 1