IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Not sure if you were referring to Hummel but they do end of season sales on their website it seems

Just referring to the general rip off of football merchandise really. Same happens every year - overpriced stuff start, slightly cheaper at Xmas to shift some then reasonably priced at end when they do big numbers and clear the stock. 

On 27/07/2020 at 13:00, Bristol Rob said:

Just had a look to see how competitive they are/aren't and took a gander at the Lacoste website (quite well known in the 'polo shirt' world).

Turns out, even with what looks like a massive sale on, the cost of an alligator munching away on your left nip carries a premium, they do however have some absolutely cracking designs if people are in the market for a red polo shirt.

https://www.lacoste.com/gb/lacoste/sale/men/polo-shirts/?filters=%7B%22searchColorID%22%3A%22RED%22%7D

Would argue as well that this - for forty quid - is better value than the Hummel offering.

https://www.lacoste.com/gb/lacoste/men/clothing/polo-shirts/short-sleeves/men's-lacoste-sport-mesh-panel-breathable-tennis-polo-shirt/DH4754-00.html?color=RHD

DH4754_RHD_24.jpg

Im a big fan of Lacoste, in particular I like their Long Sleeve Polo's and their Lacoste Live range which is a bit cooler/funkier than the hungry crocodile standard stuff. 

Really not sure why everything the club does takes so long lately. I thought they'd done the footage for the kit already.
Anyway, here are a couple more. Not sure what the new kits will look like, but I bet we complain about the price. Also, looking at the Championship kits, most are on sale for decent prices. I bet ours don't end up in a sale. The new shirts in the Championship average around £50, the M'boro one is £48 (Hummel) , personally I think that's too much, and I've already moaned about the travel/leisure wear prices. No doubt we will sell plenty, I might even buy one with the money I get from my refund ?

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.13.09.png

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 16.15.57.png

• Admin
1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

8436F666-812E-483B-9D92-93D6F751A48A.thumb.jpeg.84d1fdd95ad59a7c9fc206d63a695035.jpeg

It always amazes me the number of people that go through the trouble of designing their own kits, how long does it take to do?

To a tech novice this looks like hours of work put in to create this

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Really not sure why everything the club does takes so long lately. I thought they'd done the footage for the kit already.

@1960maaan here's your answer

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

8436F666-812E-483B-9D92-93D6F751A48A.thumb.jpeg.84d1fdd95ad59a7c9fc206d63a695035.jpeg

lovely concept kit from Twitter. Beauty 

That is lovely.

I've been told that the kits this year are really nice, with the person that told me saying that their favourite is the away (I think) goalkeeper top.

No point pressing them on designs/colours as they won't tell me, but they saw the kits around April/May.

Archived