IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Unan

1 hour ago, BristolJoe said:

That's a beaut, would be great if they accepted fan made concept kits then held a vote amongst fans.... Fat chance of anything like that happening though I imagine...

Did happen once upon a time, back in the TFG era circa 2002/3 (maybe, was just before the Tinnion era). Was a choice of 4, if memory serves me correct, it was white, green, possibly orange and then blue? The only definite option was green, which was not selected, but was used as a training top (was also sold as well). 

Of course a cynic could suggest that the "overall decision" was already made by the club, and it was just lip service but hey.....

Actually thinking about it, we did also have an orange and blue goalkeeper choice of tops at one point around that time as well....

Someone else with a better memory may be able to remember the exact choices of colours?

56 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Oh well. If we play them and we’re both away and both have to play in away kits maybe one of us can wear something else?

Maybe we could borrow their home kit.

I wonder how they'd feel, being beaten by a team wearing their kit?

Just remembered Hummel made this:

https://www.unisportstore.com/articles/17044-hummel-celebrate-the-lgbt-movement-with-new-rainbow-inspired-home-shirt/

It's a really ace shirt - I bought one at a football shirt exhibit a couple of years ago, without knowing anything about the club or the background to it, because of how good it looks.

Really looking forward to seeing what they do for us. 

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Are all alcohol companies vile as well? Is whatever your answer is to that question also a fact?

No. And no. Don’t project your moralities onto other OTIBers. 

16 minutes ago, Robson said:

Do you have any examples to why they are predatory heartless leaches? 

Paul Merson

2 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Do you have any examples as to why they are not? I’m yet to a positive aspect to gambling or to said gambling being openly advertised to people of all ages and vulnerabilities.

Well they keep giving me lots of free money, but other than that .... bastards

Archived